XF 1.5 Link proxy and interstitial pages

pecadm

Starting with the update to 1.5.2 there is now an interstitial page for each and every external link in our board.
And I don't know why :(

Compared to 1.5.1 I did not change anything after the update.
Link proxy is activated, but was already activated in 1.5.1 without having this interstitials.
For test purposes I changed and removed the proxy key, but still the same behaviour.

Any idea how to fix this ?
I know, deactivating the link proxy would help, but would like to have the proxy simply because of the click counting ;)

Thank you, but ...
Javascript is enabled in all browsers. Tested it with 2 different PC's and on my smartphone and with different browsers (FF, Chrome, Edge, Dolphin).
I also re-uploaded the xenforo.js twice, first time the files from the upgrade package, second time from the patch package (always both, full and minified version).
Still the same behaviour :(

btw: for test purposes I updated my seperate test installation first from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1, than to 1.5.2 .
The same here. After 1.5.2 update I have now interstitial pages for all external links.

Ok, but what does this mean ?
And what can I do now ?

I do not have any add-ons installed that may manipulate (external) links.
Nevertheless I deactivated ALL add-ons for test purposes: still the same.

I also re-uploaded the xenforo.js twice, first time the files from the upgrade package, second time from the patch package (always both, full and minified version).
You either upgrade to 1.5.2 or apply the patch to 1.5.1. If you've upgraded, you shouldn't apply the patch. If you do, this exact behavior will be seen.

It's very likely that you're seeing cached behavior between tests. I would reupload the files and check that they're as expected in the file health check. (If you have anything that would be caching JS files on the server/CDN, you need to ensure that's flushed.) Try doing to a master data rebuild via /install/ to see if that helps flush the cache.

You either upgrade to 1.5.2 or apply the patch to 1.5.1. If you've upgraded, you shouldn't apply the patch. If you do, this exact behavior will be seen.
I applied the patch 3 weeks ago, 1 week ago I upgraded to 1.5.2 .
For whatever reason, the (patched) xenforo.js files on the server were not replaced when I uploaded the files from the upgrade package.
The same happened today when I tried to replace them one by one. So I had first to remove the files from the server , than upload the files again.

Now everything works as expected ;)

@all
Thank you very much ;)

Top Bottom