Browser issue  link insertion not properly escaped

User

When inserting a link and then attempting to add text after the inserted link all text after the link becomes part of the link. The only way around that I have found is to write out the paragraph first and then insert the link into the existing paragraph.

When inserting a link and then attempting to add text after the inserted link all text after the link becomes part of the link. The only way around that I have found is to write out the paragraph first and then insert the link into the existing paragraph.

What browser? Chrome (12 beta) working fine

What browser? Chrome (12 beta) working fine
Was having this issue in Firefox 4.0.1 in the post I made about the spell checker issue, battled with it for a good 5 minutes before I gave up and just hit enter to put the stuff after the link into a new line. However, I am actually unable to duplicate the problem in 4.0.1 right now. Strange.

Was having this issue in Firefox 4.0.1 in the post I made about the spell checker issue, battled with it for a good 5 minutes before I gave up and just hit enter to put the stuff after the link into a new line. However, I am actually unable to duplicate the problem in 4.0.1 right now. Strange.

Good ;)

Browsers can be a pain about where they put the caret. If they put it inside the link and the link is the last thing on the line, it can be hard to get out. Unfortunately, we can't control that.

Top Bottom