Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

When creating a new link ( /linkdirectory/link/add ) I no longer see the options for creating a thread, that should appear below the section for uploading an image.
Taking a look a page source and the HTML appears, but it's no showing.

there is a new "User Group Permission" named "Has a choice whether or not a thread to be created" which you will need to activate in ACP for User-Group "Registered Users".
Once the user selects a Category in the frontend, the options for "Create a Thread" and "Watch Thread" will show up.

there is a new "User Group Permission" named "Has a choice whether or not a thread to be created" which you will need to activate in ACP for User-Group "Registered Users".
Once the user selects a Category in the frontend, the options for "Create a Thread" and "Watch Thread" will show up.
Yes, I already have the permission enabled but the options are not appearing ....

Capture11.webp

Capture12.webp

How do I manage (turn off) the 'most popular tags' that appears in the Forum home page sidebar?
screen-shot-2017-01-13-at-20-44-31-png.146274

I couldn't find the relevant setting within /admin.php?options/list/phc_linkdirectory

Anyone who is using Widget Framework and you want to display the link directory stats...

9.webp

Add:
Code:
  <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.ld_showldStatsOnForumStats}">

<dl>
        <dt>{xen:phrase ld_links_1}:</dt>
        <dd>{xen:number $ld_stats.links}</a></dd>
    </dl>
</xen:if>

To Template: wf_widget_stats

After:
Code:
<div class="pairsJustified">

Is there a way to change the order of VIP listings? At the moment, the older VIP links are at the top of the page, I would prefer the newly posted links to be displayed first.

The options are only appearing AFTER the user has selected a "Category" (the first drop-down-field at the very top).
Worked out the bug.
When you're browsing the directory, within a category, and click the 'Add Link' button then when the Add Link page loads the category is already pre-selected but the option for creating a thread is not displayed. You have to modify or reselect the category for the option to appear.

Worked out the bug.
When you're browsing the directory, within a category, and click the 'Add Link' button then when the Add Link page loads the category is already pre-selected but the option for creating a thread is not displayed. You have to modify or reselect the category for the option to appear.

Confirmed.
I have asked @au lait to fix it.

Purchased. Installed. All good and working well.

What would it take for a modification or addon so that a payment is made via PayPal so link can be submitted by user?

Top Bottom