Link Directory (LD2) [Deleted]

Can you add this feature: Adding reciprocal link for free submission option?

Mean that when an user submits their submission ( their link in the free option ) then there is an input is: reciprocal link for they to put our website link on their website first and putting URL back into this reciprocal link input. A function like PHP file_get_contents will check our website link there or not. If they have our website link on their page then the submission (in free option) will be accepted.
how cool would that be.

Also, payment profile is just WireTransfer? I don't see Paypal option there.
LD used the XF Paymant system. Check your possibilities here admin.php?payment-profiles/

reciprocal link
yeah, it's the same!

Mean that when an user submits their submission ( their link in the free option ) then there is an input is: reciprocal link for they to put our website link on their website first and putting URL back into this reciprocal link input. A function like PHP file_get_contents will check our website link there or not. If they have our website link on their page then the submission (in free option) will be accepted.
in the last version a backlink obligation (category settings) was added incl. regular checks

Also, payment profile is just WireTransfer? I don't see Paypal option there.
Now I get it!

In the demo I have only this one payment profile. But in the demo you can adjust everything freely Also other payment profiles.

I think I would upgrade to XF 2.0 and LD2 if there would be a "Grid-View Layout", similar as we have it already at LD1.

:)

his add-on will check if if they added the backlink during when you add the link

if his add-on doesn't find the backlink, you will get this message

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Backlink not found.

Attempted an import from LD 3.0.0 from XF1.5, to LD 1.0.0 in XF2.0.12, and the import went for a few moments, then this error came up:

I can see that there are Categories and Links imported, I can see them from the front end interface. Do I have an issue to solve, or can I ignore this?

Attempted an import from LD 3.0.0 from XF1.5, to LD 1.0.0 in XF2.0.12, and the import went for a few moments, then this error came up:

View attachment 191345

I can see that there are Categories and Links imported, I can see them from the front end interface. Do I have an issue to solve, or can I ignore this?
I have sent you a new version via PN (xenmade.com)

Hi @au lait

3 questions, well really one if the first question is a no :)

1. Can listings be featured?
  2. Can you purchase featured via payment module?
  3. Can payments be subscription based as in pay per time period to be featured?

I'm looking to build something for my town like doordash.com but a different niche.

Top Bottom