Link Directory (LD2) [Deleted]

For what do you need updates? For me the addon works perfect with XF2.1.7, php7.4 and nginx
Did anyone has problems/issues with this addon?

Hi McAtze,

no bugs, no problems, no wishes? I already have some wishes to expand LD, and it would just be safer to know that there is someone to talk to/pay for it who would be able to improve it.

The thing is right now all of this addons work (with minor bugs). The question is for how long? When XF 2.2 will come, will they still work? Even if they work, let's say XF adds new stuff like reactions or bookmarks, then all of these addons wouldn't have those new stuff.

I wish he would hand it over to someone.

sbj is right. The issue is not now, but 1 year from now. 2 years from now. That is what I am concerned with...the future.

You have to change the likes to reactions in the source; there are some more issues you can care for, but there is no need to do so.
For example there is a problem with the search, when you try to search inside Links only. The result will be the same like to search for everywhere.

Ditto. As much as we all appreciated the announcement that @au lait's add-ons were apparently taken over by another developer, I believe a status update wouldn't be out of place. LD still works flawlessly on XF2.1.x (and hopefully 2.2) but will there be any support and feature updates in the future?

Reactions: CJ6
But there has been no change in his site, nor any word from this developer.

Well, he has sent out two emails to his customers, but, if I remember correctly, that was last October or November. The identity of the new developer hasn't been revealed yet.

Reactions: CJ6
Yes, and that (transfer of addons) was supposed to transpire in about a week from the email, and here it is 3-4 months later and still in limbo.

Not sure whether @au lait is still going to update LD, however, we have been getting these since upgrading to 2.2:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Declaration of xenMade\LD\FindNew\Link::filterResults(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection $results) should be compatible with XF\FindNew\AbstractHandler::filterResults(XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection $results) src/addons/xenMade/LD/FindNew/Link.php:96
Generated by: Unknown account 3 Oct 2020 at 01:09

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/xenMade/LD/FindNew/Link.php(8): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Dec...', '/home/xxx/p...', 96, Array)
#1 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include('/home/xxx/p...')
#2 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/xxx/p...')
#3 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('xenMade\\LD\\Find...')
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('xenMade\\LD\\Find...')
#5 src/XF/Repository/FindNew.php(72): class_exists('xenMade\\LD\\Find...')
#6 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/FindNew.php(87): XF\Repository\FindNew->getFindNewHandler('ld_link')
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractWhatsNewFindType.php(20): XF\ControllerPlugin\FindNew->getFindNewHandler('ld_link')
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractWhatsNewFindType->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('xenMade\\LD:What...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\LD\Pub\Controller\WhatsNewLink), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\LD\Pub\Controller\WhatsNewLink), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

A quick & dirty solution..
Go to src/addons/xenMade/LD/FindNew/Link.php at line 96 and change protected function filterResults(\XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection $results) to protected function filterResults(\XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection $results)

It should be look like:
PHP:
protected function filterResults(\XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection $results)
{
    $visitor = \XF::visitor();

return $results->filter(function(\xenMade\LD\Entity\Link $link) use($visitor)
                            {
                                return ($link->canView() && !$visitor->isIgnoring($link->user_id));
                            });
}

Danke schön! :)

While we're at it, we get these on reassigning links, but it's already happened under XF 2.1.x. It seems to be a conflict with @Xon's UserMentions add-on.

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Template public:alert_ld_link_reassign_to is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:663

Generated by: thomas 3 Oct 2020 at 17:56

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/xxx/p...', 663, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(663): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1575): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'alert_ld_link_r...')
#3 src/XF/Service/PusherTrait.php(103): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('alert_ld_link_r...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Service/Alert/Pusher.php(60): XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->renderPushTemplate('public:alert_ld...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Service/PusherTrait.php(175): XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->getNotificationBody()
#6 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(163): XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->push()
#7 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(114): XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert(123, 0, '', 'ld_link', 123, 'reassign_to', Array, Array)
#8 src/addons/SV/UserMentionsImprovements/XF/Repository/XF22/UserAlert.php(21): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 0, '', 'ld_link', 123, 'reassign_to', Array, Array)
#9 src/addons/xenMade/LD/Repository/Link.php(204): SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Repository\XF22\UserAlert->alert(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 0, '', 'ld_link', 123, 'reassign_to', Array)
#10 src/addons/xenMade/LD/Service/Link/Reassign.php(53): xenMade\LD\Repository\Link->sendModeratorActionAlert(Object(xenMade\LD\Entity\Link), 'reassign_to', '', Array, Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User))
#11 src/addons/xenMade/LD/Pub/Controller/Link.php(416): xenMade\LD\Service\Link\Reassign->reassignTo(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): xenMade\LD\Pub\Controller\Link->actionReassign(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('xenMade\\LD:Link', 'Reassign', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\LD\Pub\Controller\Link), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(xenMade\LD\Pub\Controller\Link), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#16 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

@thomas1 i think this is something with @Xon Mention addon. I got this error not every reassign, this is weird.

After another deeper look, it seems to be an links directory issue cause of missing templates.

Last edited:
My LD runs without any problems with XF 2.2, but probably i have changed the things mentioned before. I remember missing template, phrases and a change for finder.

I try to get the thumbnails from miniature.io, just testing. It seems that the grabbed thumbs don’t get saved.

Top Bottom