Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

Guys I know this is a stupid question but HOW do I link LD Entries to a specific thread? or in general how does this work? :confused: I cannot see it in /admin.php?options/list/phc_linkdirectory

Hi, with v2.7 installed I'm getting the two errors below...

Code:
Undefined index: mostlikes 1 minute ago - library/phc/LinkDirectory/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:44

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Column 'ld_id' in where clause is ambiguous - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Hi, with v2.7 installed I'm getting the two errors below...

Code:
Undefined index: mostlikes 1 minute ago - library/phc/LinkDirectory/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:44
please save set LD options!

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Column 'ld_id' in where clause is ambiguous - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
please send the tracert - or the full log

What works the best is completely uninstalling the add-on then doing a fresh install with v2.7.

Doing that cured all of my issues. There seems to be some conflicts when you upgrade a previous version.

I concur, not an easy update! :)

We upgraded from 2.2; during the update the website couldn't be accessed and threw lots of errors. Our directory contains about 6,400 links and it took over 15 mins to rebuild it in its entirety.

Another thing I noticed (not certain if this has already been reported): we can no longer display new links on WF widget pages.

whats the condition for user has links?
ld_sub_nav template:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.ld_links_count}"><li><a href="{xen:link 'linkdirectory/your-links'}">{xen:phrase ld_your_links}<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.ld_showLinkCounter}"> ({xen:number $visitor.ld_links_count})</xen:if></a></li></xen:if>

Feature suggestion: Would be great if the LD sidebar was sticky! As you scroll down the page, once the bottom of the sidebar is reached it remains at the bottom of the browser window whilst you continue to scroll down. For example, my site right-hand sidebar at https://netrider.net.au/forum/

ld_sub_nav template:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.ld_links_count}"><li><a href="{xen:link 'linkdirectory/your-links'}">{xen:phrase ld_your_links}<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.ld_showLinkCounter}"> ({xen:number $visitor.ld_links_count})</xen:if></a></li></xen:if>

wouldn't that link be "your links" and not "their links"

Top Bottom