Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error::$redirectType - library/phc/LinkDirectory/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Report.php:27
Generated By: mfb, Today at 7:00 AM
Stack Trace
#0 public_html/library/phc/LinkDirectory/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Report.php(27): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/physicsf/...', 27, Array)
#1 public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_LinkDirectory_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Report->actionUpdate()
#2 public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(50) "https://www.physicsforums.com/reports/10189/update"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["report_state"] => string(8) "resolved"
["send_alert"] => string(1) "1"
["alert_comment"] => string(6) "thanks"
["comment"] => string(4) "gone"
["save"] => string(13) "Update Report"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Permission Bug: "Bypass Redirect" works when clicking on a link in the Link Directory itself, works when you click on the text link in the discussion thread, but does not work when you click on the Screenshot in the discussion thread.

Just purchased this addon for my XF 1.5 install. I uploaded (re-uploaded after the error a few times with no luck) the files and then tried to install the 'library/phc/product-phc_LinkDirectory.xml' file only to get the following error:

'Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.'

Any ideas on resolving this issue?

Just purchased this addon for my XF 1.5 install. I uploaded (re-uploaded after the error a few times with no luck) the files and then tried to install the 'library/phc/product-phc_LinkDirectory.xml' file only to get the following error:

'Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.'

Any ideas on resolving this issue?
try installing the xml by browsing for it on your computer rather then pulling it from the server

Sounds like a corrupted file. I had this with another add-on one day. Maybe download the zip again and check the file/s.

trying to import bookmarks but keep getting the following error

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'affiliate_url' doesn't have a default value

any suggestions or known issues ?

thanks

trying to import bookmarks but keep getting the following error

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'affiliate_url' doesn't have a default value

any suggestions or known issues ?

thanks
Fixed

I send a new Version!
Via Conversation

Thanks for the help. It now creates the catagory and list the number of links but doe not post the links. so it looks like

catagory test1 (67)
then inside there are no post or links

thanks for the help

Hi, I have a directory page too large, so I wonder if possible hide subcategories in home directory and display the number of subcategories in the main category.

Best Reagards.

@au lait - any chance you'll create a WordPress widget that will display a link thumbnail and optional title?

This would be great for everyone who puts WP in the front of their site.

@au lait - There is some uncompatible things when we have this addon (latest version) installed, and Andy's Show Deleted addon installed.
I have posted about that error in Andys addon thread (link) and when Andy look up, we found that your addon is clashing with his addon.
When this addon is disabled, Show Delete addon working as it shoud be.
I think that this uncompatible error begun with latest version of this addon.

Could you please look for solution?
Thank you

Thanks for the help. It now creates the catagory and list the number of links but doe not post the links. so it looks like

catagory test1 (67)
then inside there are no post or links

thanks for the help
Can I see that ?!
Or you can send me your bookmark file?

Top Bottom