Link Directory (LD) [Deleted]

au lait updated [by PiX-house.com] Link Directory (LD) with a new update entry:

Version 1.4

[add] when you create a link you can choose you want to create a thread (Grouprights)
[add] is not a thread was created - you can do that retroactively (Grouprights)
[add] Software rules per category - this "override" the rules in the settings
[add] OG tags reading - title, description, image (if og:image not exists then taken the "apple icon", if it exists) - it only be inserted when something is not given of the three ...
[add] Breadcrumbs
[add] per categories - choice whether links can be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

au lait updated [by PiX-house.com] Link Directory (LD) with a new update entry:
Version 1.4

I get the following error when an 'invalid' URL comes into /linkdirectory/ ...

Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to phc_LinkDirectory_Model_LD::getBreadcrumb() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in library/phc/LinkDirectory/ControllerPublic/Categories.php on line 155 and defined - library/phc/LinkDirectory/Model/LD.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 library/phc/LinkDirectory/Model/LD.php(77): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '', 77, Array)
#1 library/phc/LinkDirectory/ControllerPublic/Categories.php(155): phc_LinkDirectory_Model_LD->getBreadcrumb(false)
#2 library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_LinkDirectory_ControllerPublic_Categories->actionIndex()
#3 library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(74) "https://site.com/linkdirectory/madaz-custom-exhausts-australia.366/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/linkdirectory/madaz-custom-exhausts-australia_366/"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I like the idea that this links are only displayed as long as the user is i.e. in a special (paid) usergroup. When his subsriptions ends, all posted links and generated threads become disabled (not deleted) and the user receives a warning, that he has to renew his subscription before his links and threads become visible again. This way it could easily assist to get rid of splattered spam in the forums itself and concentrate those advertisements in that LD and the apropiate forum. Additional it would be a nice addition to boost premium memberships. Is this something that could be considered in the near future, au lait?

The more I think about this mod, the more I like it. Only downside is, that I´ve missed to buy it when it was around $20. Heck.. :D

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/phc/LinkDirectory/Helper/Helper.php:46
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 09:09
Stack Trace
#0 library/phc/LinkDirectory/Helper/Helper.php(46): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/netrid...', 46, Array)
#1 library/phc/LinkDirectory/Helper/Helper.php(95): phc_LinkDirectory_Helper_Helper::getPageData('http://www.stre...')
#2 library/phc/LinkDirectory/CronEntry/LDCron.php(62): phc_LinkDirectory_Helper_Helper::checkURL('http://www.stre...', 25, false, 1)
#3 [internal function]: phc_LinkDirectory_CronEntry_LDCron::runLinksCheck(Array)
#4 library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#5 library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#6 library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999978542328, '')
#7 library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999978542328, '', false)
#8 library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(17) "/admin.php?users/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

When adding a link I am getting:

Illegal scheme supplied, only alphanumeric characters are permitted

1. Zend_Uri::factory() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 270
  2. Zend_Http_Client->setUri() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 253
  3. Zend_Http_Client->__construct() in XenForo/Helper/Http.php at line 21
  4. XenForo_Helper_Http::getClient() in phc/LinkDirectory/Helper/Helper.php at line 343
  5. phc_LinkDirectory_Helper_Helper::sitePicUpload() in phc/LinkDirectory/ControllerPublic/Links.php at line 177
  6. phc_LinkDirectory_ControllerPublic_Links->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/cheshfaq/public_html/index.php at line 13

When adding a link I am getting:

Illegal scheme supplied, only alphanumeric characters are permitted

1. Zend_Uri::factory() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 270
  2. Zend_Http_Client->setUri() in Zend/Http/Client.php at line 253
  3. Zend_Http_Client->__construct() in XenForo/Helper/Http.php at line 21
  4. XenForo_Helper_Http::getClient() in phc/LinkDirectory/Helper/Helper.php at line 343
  5. phc_LinkDirectory_Helper_Helper::sitePicUpload() in phc/LinkDirectory/ControllerPublic/Links.php at line 177
  6. phc_LinkDirectory_ControllerPublic_Links->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/cheshfaq/public_html/index.php at line 13
Pardon!
I have you sent a new version via PN!

Fixed!

Last edited:
Typo if you have no links to display.

currently says:
There currently no links to display

should be:
There are currently no links to display.

upload_2015-11-28_19-24-13.webp

My install is currently residing in a password protected directory. Images for links are coming up broken. Is this due to the password protection?

In addition to my previous question, is there anyway to get the sidebar block to show in a different spot than after the "share this page" block?

In addition to my previous question, is there anyway to get the sidebar block to show in a different spot than after the "share this page" block?
Not so easily!
TMS forum_list - ld_sidebar needs to be changed
Here, the change must be made.

Yes, I'm using 1.6

My Link Directory page looks like this:

upload_2015-12-6_13-26-54.webp

If I look at the direct link to the picture that I uploaded:

direct.webp

If I look at that location through FTP, the image is there.

My installation is currently behing .htaccess password protection as we're testing, could that be breaking the image/

Does the image have to be 96 x 96 or will it resize automatically?

would be great to have:

- Prefixes
- XenForo Keyword-Tags
- Grid-View Layout
- automatically generate a Website-Screenshot for the photo-image (optional)

suggest-linksaddon.webp

Last edited:
I can't add a link at the demo site. Getting...
  • No allowable software found!
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'url'.

Have the latest version installed today. I made a category and tried to add a link but then I receive the error above. What's wrong?

SOLVED. Maybe the default should be to remove the XenForo text from the Software Check. or write a better hint/documentation... ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom