• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Link Back to Forum?

Peggy

When you log out of your acp, the logged out confirmation page doesn't supply a link back to your forum. Personally I would expect my forum name (just beneath the XenForo logo) to link back to my main board.

SO, how and where, would I go about linking the forum name on the acp logged out page to the main forum? :)

DarkVodka

Formerly Wuebit
Why would you go back after logging out?
The only time I log out is on someone else's PC and than close the page

Sorry am missing the point :p

Peggy

You frequently miss the point of my posts, lol.

I'm talking about logging out of the ACP, not my forum. When I've finished my work in the acp, I log out and of course want to go to my forum's main page.

DarkVodka

Formerly Wuebit
You frequently miss the point of my posts, lol.

I'm talking about logging out of the ACP, not my forum. When I've finished my work in the acp, I log out and of course want to go to my forum's main page.
Yes that's what I mean.. with the above post. there is a link in the admincp
And I mean the point of having the link not reading your post :)

DarkVodka

Formerly Wuebit
Huh ? but your on the pc I don't understand but anyway if that's what you want you will get it!

In admin template "login_form"
Find
HTML:
        <h1>{$xenOptions.boardTitle} - {xen:phrase admin_control_panel_login}</h1>
And replace with
HTML:
        <h1><a href="{xen:link index}">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</a> - {xen:phrase admin_control_panel_login}</h1>
:)

Peggy

I have always logged out of my acp when I'm finished, whether I'm still on the computer or not.
Hacking a forum can take place in any number of ways. :)

And thanks!