******* - Limit Resource Downloads [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this option ?

Ability to choose resource categories will be ignored to limit download.

1 star:
- The features don't match with the descriptions in the "Overview" page
- the screenshot don't match with the descriptions in the "Overview" page

I thought bought an add-on with the characteristics corresponding to screenshot and it is not the case. The parameter setting of resource categories is made via the permissions of the categories, what returns the tedious parameter.

Attachments

• resource_cat_2.webp
    resource_cat_2.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
  • resource_cat_3.webp
    resource_cat_3.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 12
What is your xf version? 1.1?
Please post the full error log entrys so we can reproduce this. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello and merry christmas! :)

I have (as a non english user) a question for understanding.
I can set in the category permissions, the bandwidth limit (KB) per category. Ok, I will set this an 1.024 KB eg.

In the Add-on settings I can set a time period in day within which this bandidth limit is valid and the downloader become a message if it exceeds the limit. Ok, I will set this to 30 days eg.

1. After the period I have set (30 days) the download bandwidth limit will be automatic reset and the user can again download a maximum of 1.024K KB inner the next 30 days... Is this so correct or go iam wrong?

2. In subcategories, for the same settings as in the category above, I must only set the subcat user permissions to bequeath to have the same limits in this subcategory?

3. When I have do this like above - is the bandwidth setting a "for category" setting? So a user can download in every category the bandwidth limit I have set per category?

I hope you dont think "what stupid questions" ;) but I just want to know if I have understood it correctly. :)

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom