Limit graphics in sig file to one

Spartan

How can I limit a signature file to just one graphic? Ideally I'd like to also set a max size.

You can't limit the number of images, but you can limit the overall size of the signature and the image sizes.

Try adding this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.message .signature .bbCodeImage {
max-height: 100px;
max-width: 200px;
overflow-x: auto !important;
overflow-y: auto !important;
}

You can change that code to suit, adjusting the sizes and the overflow type (hidden for example).

You can't limit the number of images, but you can limit the overall size of the signature and the image sizes.

Code:
}

You can change that code to suit, adjusting the sizes and the overflow type (hidden for example).
wow, that is awesome how can I do that to uploaded pictures?

Code:
}

I added this code as described, however the image remains full size in signature. Any suggetions?

Code:
}

Hi @Brogan or @Chris D

I tried this code in XF 2 but tghat did not work.

Can you tell me how to make it work in XF2? Say size max = 600 wide and 100 heigh.

Thx!

Last edited:

Code:
}

How can you do this now @Brogan ? EXTRA.css doesn't seems to exist in 2.1?

Top Bottom