Likes Given

Excuse me if this feature is already available, but I am not sure that's why I am posting this. ^^
When I like other users posts, it naturally has some value to me. Sometimes I hit the "Like" button, so I can remember that post. Because at a later point of time I might need the given information of that certain post.

That is the reason why I would like to see a history for all of my "Likes Given". :)
Do you think that this would be a feature you could use?

likes-given.webp

"Messages You Liked"

would be great to also have a search or a link (maybe also in the username-drop-down-field where we already have "Likes You've Received) to show "your Likes", meaning showing the posts which I have liked. I am not talking about the Likes which I received, but the Likes which I gave.

I've been going a bit crazy looking for this - I now have to assume it's not a feature. It would be a great way to "bookmark" individual posts that you'd like to keep track of.

After a break on the forums here, I found myself searching/browsing all kinds of old discussions and other content overhere. To keep up what has been posted and to find back what others and myself supported/contributed to at the time.

Being in this situation, I realize even more -in practice- that added functionality to manage (categorize/label/search) information would be very welcome in Xenforo. Like with this great suggestion of Disjunto, it comes in handy on so much sites and Xenforo.com itself is a good practical example of that. Because on this community the process of showing that you would like to see a feature in the software, is by [Liking] the first posting of a suggestion thread.

So, being able to search the stuff you actually liked definitely comes in handy. We can already [Sort] the threadoverview by First Message Likes, but added [Search] functionality is welcome.

+1.
In my situation, i want to clean all likes which are given by banned spammers.

Because removing likes from admin panel is quite intensive process, i want to do it only if the spammers have liked some posts. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom