XF 1.4 Likes and Tweets

Curious if there is somewhere in the reports or anywhere that shows who liked or tweeted a thread.

I imagine if they "like" it then it posts something on their Facebook timeline and if they "tweet" it, it shows on their twitter feed.

Would just be interested to know if it tracks what member(s) did either of the two.

Thanks as always in advance!

So then I have to ask, what can drive the number up for the tweet and like buttons? Does it have to be manually clicked from within the site, or, if I share the link on facebook (without clicking like) and people like it there, will that drive the number on the site up?

In the case of tweet, I use a system to feed threads to twitter, will the forum see that it is being shared on twitter and count that as one?

Not sure I am explaining myself that clearly, hopefully so will be able to understand what I am saying, lol.

The buttons are just embedded from the sites themselves; there's not really anything special on our end and there's no cross communication. As such, it's really down to how the site wants to track it. For example, when we share announcements on Facebook, it appears that the likes to those count on the share counter (even if they haven't clicked it on the page in question directly).

Top Bottom