XF 1.4 Likely a stupid question about the Resource manager and paid resources

leslie dow

I am going to apologize in advance for this one. I am certain I have missed something obvious but I do not seem to be able to figure out how to enable the option to have paid resources (the ones that have a "Buy now for $xx).
I've got a new installation of XF 1.4.3 and RM 1.1.5. No other addons and only two users. This is a new installation for some migration work and I decided to see if my no-paid resource issue on my development forum was the same here. And yes, it is... I must be missing something.

I have:
-set the permissions in the resource manager such that admins have all permissions.
-enabled/configured paypal in the upgrade manager. (and this does work for upgrades)
-modified the test resource to support external purchase and download (However, I don't think this is what I want is it?)
-I have not done anything to resource prefixes or fields as I could not see anything that looked like it might enable paid resources.

When I create a resource, I do not see the option to make it paid and fill in the price:
.Add_Resource___XenForo.webp

Iv's also spent a lot of time here searching but cannot find anyone with a similar problem. Anyone have any ideas of what numbskull thing I am missing?

thanks!
Leslie

Have you set the option for the category?

upload_2014-11-29_22-59-18.webp

Oh wait, I see it in your screenshot already.

upload_2014-11-29_23-0-25.webp

Note that there is no payment processing in the RM.
You can enter any URL, such as to PayPal, a conversation, an external page, etc.

Top Bottom