XF 2.1 "Like" -> klick -> only open Popup, not give al "like"-Value

We need the same.

how can the code be changed or added so that when you click like no like is assign .

Code:
<xf:react content="{$post}" link="posts/react" list="< .js-post | .js-reactionsList" />

We need the same.

how can the code be changed or added so that when you click like no like is assign .

Code:
<xf:react content="{$post}" link="posts/react" list="< .js-post | .js-reactionsList" />

We need the first Tipp/ClickEvent when click/tipp on the "Like" and delete the direct react here. like this...
Code:
<xf:content="{$post}" list="< .js-post | .js-reactionsList" />   //<==dont react, open popup only
If User Click/Tipp on popup...
Code:
<xf:react content="{$post}" link="posts/react" />   //<== react now

react is a templatecall...

Have to learn by trial and error ... ;)

Last edited:
Any News?

I 've evaluated on this issue and sounds is not good!
To change in the original code structure may be more appropriate. (This option can be add on new releases by XF Team)

We need the first Tipp/ClickEvent when click/tipp on the "Like" and delete the direct react here. like this...
Code:
<xf:content="{$post}" list="< .js-post | .js-reactionsList" />   //<==dont react, open popup only
If User Click/Tipp on popup...
Code:
<xf:react content="{$post}" link="posts/react" />   //<== react now

react is a templatecall...

Have to learn by trial and error ... ;)

Only the changes to the templates do not work and not enough.
You will need to make revisions on JS files or to free this field from the code block to which it is linked.

I still don't give up. 👍
Regards.

I still don't give up. 👍

NeverEver... :D
I found a little solution, but have to do some test...
Here is a Code to deny change your Reaction given.... :p
Belongs to ALL Users

System: XenForo 2.1.1
Template to search and change: "react"
Default Code:
Code:
<xf:reaction id="{$reaction}"
    content="{$content}" link="{$link}" params="{$params}" list="{$list}" class="{$class}"
    init="true" hasreaction="{$hasReaction}" small="true" showtitle="true" />

Change to:
Code:
<xf:if is="!{$hasReaction} == 1">
<xf:reaction id="{$reaction}"
    content="{$content}" link="{$link}" params="{$params}" list="{$list}" class="{$class}"
    init="true" hasreaction="{$hasReaction}" small="true" showtitle="true" />
</xf:if>

With this code, posts without reactions from you can still be liked and "likes" in that posting changed as long as the page has not been reloaded or other postings have been edited. (Googletranslate...)

Top Bottom