1. Making Post bit. In my opinion it is more convenient when we'll see more information, number of messages, the date of registration (as in vbulletin and some other).
And then and only need to click the pop-up menu to view. - Not convenient. Much more convenient it was vb. Just did not like the very design of the pop-up window. Maybe you can even choose to make a panel with a choice of the form (old or new) version of the post bit
Did not like the title theme instead of the message icons mini avatars. Not familiar, does not like. It would be more familiar icons.
3. I did not like the forum statistics from the side, it is more convenient when the bottom. (Forum on the entire screen.).
4. If not set an avatar in a Post Bit still takes place, I would like to make it empty if not worth avatar.
1.Designing Post Bit. I guess its way more useful when it has more information (posts) in it, registration date how it was on vb ipb and others. Here first u should click, wait for popup to show up and here we go - this way realy sucks. On vb it was way better. Popup window design also didnt impress me much, it would look much better if done in same colors as the general (deffault) forum style.
2. Also i didnt like icons (moved, new posts, no new posts, etc) in topics. Icons from vb and ipb looked way better.
3. Statistics moved somewhere to the side for some reason also doesnt make much sense, it was easier to check it out down there. FOrum occupying the whole browser window is more handy to read dont u think.
4. When a user doesnt have an avatar the blank icon there instead of it is a waste of space. It would be better if it just was nothing there at all.
5. No thread sticker notification at all.
In any way this mini profile when u click an avatar looks too imposing. It has some point but still too annoying. Anywhere u click it still there. Its better to have a button for it, cause for example when ure trying to send a pm to a person, u have to see this mini profile first and then send a pm idk for me its too complicated.
In general this stuff looks great, just some tips for u what seemed to me could be fixed up. Some things could also be done as an extra option. Thru APC admin panel.
Thats what i think.