• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lightbox customisation. Additional div / sidebar

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Hello,

Straight to the point: Here's a mock up of what I'm hoping to achieve:

I want to display some additional content next to the image container. I'm thinking the image container should be shrunk to width: 75% and the remainder used for the additional div.

I've had a fiddle with it and I just can't get it right.

Thanks guys!

Steve F

I messed around with it a little. Its going to be difficult to adjust things for smaller resolutions and window resizing.

Seems working with max-width and min-width will be the best bet. Using a % on your content area will resize it to 25% of the parent container, so shrinking the window shrinks the content. May need to set it to something like 300px static. Same with the .lightBox LbImg set it to a max-width and it seemed 50% was working well for that as it resized the image when the window size decreased.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Thanks, if this can be done (happy with the fixed width advice for the second div) then I'm going to need some specific code that will work because whatever I try just screws everything up unfortunately.