1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

License using more then one account

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by TheRevTastic, Jan 7, 2011.

1. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

Just wondering is the user system the same as it was for vBulletin where you could specify a email address that could have access to certain things/sites?

If so that is just pure awesome sauce lol. If not, is there a plan in the future to do that?

As a license for my skinning site will be acquired soon and it won't be on this account but I would still like to use this account as a personal one so I can ask questions that I don't want to ask on my skinning site one.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

These are the terms of the license, taken from here: http://xenforo.com/license-agreement/

With regards to XenForo.com, license holders can add up to 4 forum accounts to their customer account, which will enable those forum members to access the customer forums.
    ibnesayeed likes this.
  3. TheRevTastic

Thanks for the quick reply!

Also that makes me just so darn happy lol.

Thanks again,

Taylor Jones.
  4. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

When you buy a license, you specify an email to be associated with it. There can be 4 additional email accounts total per account.

So you could buy a license for your skinning site with email1, then if you are using email2 on your TheRevTastic account on xf.com - you could add email2 onto the other account.

Is that what you meant?

edit, apparently so :)
  5. TheRevTastic

Yes it is, thanks! But brogan beat you to it lol but I still appreciate the help.

Also I can't believe I misspelled "license" in the thread title.
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Not sure what you mean ;)
  7. TheRevTastic

These are not the droids I am looking for?