1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

License gone??

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by iGamer, Sep 8, 2014.

1. iGamer

iGamer Active Member

So i have been gone for some time. Been out working. I come back, log in and my license is gone. No longer there. That i do not have a valid license. Why would that be? I thought way back when it started, the first people to pre-order got lifetime updates to the license.

I mean this makes no sense at all. My VB license still works and i was able to get all the newest stuff from them.

someone please explain!

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have just replied to your ticket.

There never was any deal related to lifetime updates.

You need to purchase active support and updates to download the latest version.

3. iGamer

iGamer Active Member

I can't even get into the ticket system. So have no clue about what ticket. I cannot even download the last one i was entitled too.

4. Brogan

You need active support to open a ticket.
    I was referring to the ticket you sent outside your customer account.

5. iGamer

iGamer Active Member

Ohh, ok. thanks. Yep figured i needed to be active for support. But i still own a license and cannot download the last version i am entitled too.

6. Brogan

I have checked your account and you should be able to download versions 1.1.2 and earlier.

7. iGamer

iGamer Active Member

Now the download link showed up thanks.

8. Brogan

I didn't do anything.

Amaury and Mr. Goodie2Shoes like this.
  9. iGamer

iGamer Active Member

lol, go figure..