License expired, renew everywhen possible?

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

Well, i was one of the first who bought xenforo and a couple days ago my license expired. Right now i dont want to renew it but for sure later.
So my question just is, if its possible to renew the license at any time or is there also a time/date limit?

Then it must be renewed before it expires, yes or no.

Expires if it would be necessary to purchase the license again?

Is this correct Brogan?

No

After it expires, you can just pay the renewal to re-enable access to download the latest versions.

Mine had expired, and I litterally just paid for the renewal at the normal price.

Once purchased a licence is valid indefinitely - you can use it to run your forum forever.

If you wish to download the later releases you must purchase the 12 month extensions which are currently $40.

That's it.

I think what Brogan is saying, correct me if I'm wrong. You can wait lets say until XenForo 1.2 comes out and renew then to download that and have 12 month from that date. But in the meantime while your license is expired you won't have access to use certain areas on the forum which require you to have a current active license running.

But in the meantime while your license is expired you won't have access to use certain areas on the forum which require you to have a current active license running.
Nope.
Only the latest releases and ticket support are unavailable.

All areas of the forum are still accessible.

Actually I think everyone's license just expired. So xF will see lots of renewals in the next few months :D

I myself will be renewing in the summer, that is once my website is updated a bit more. I am not really using xF to it's potential yet.

Top Bottom