License did not show up after purchase

limo4rent

I have purchased a license direct from xenforo and it still has not shown up, I can wait on the files but I would like to start downloading plugins, themes, ect for the launch of my site (which I can't because you have to have a license to download the resources and it still hasn't shown up) Is there any other way to start downloading resources without a license?I already submitted a ticket, but Iwould lke to start downloading plugins today (ticket said it may take up to a week for my license to show up :mad: here is a screen shot showing my purchase

Can someone please help me? @slavik

If ticket support said it can take up to a week there isn't much you can do until you get your license. If you paid by debit/credit card it shouldn't take long but it you paid via a bank transfer/echeck through PayPal then it could take up to the week.

If ticket support said it can take up to a week there isn't much you can do until you get your license. If you paid by debit/credit card it shouldn't take long but it you paid via a bank transfer/echeck through PayPal then it could take up to the week.
Shoot, that means I will have to delay my launch again... :(

Edit, Paid throught Credit Card Via Paypal

I've removed your picture as it contains sensitive information.

However, I was also the one who handled your ticket. As stated, the paypal review is random, and theres nothing we can do to speed it up. Once your payment has been Ok'ed by paypal, the license will be automatically added to your account.

I wish there was something we could do to speed it up, unfortunately its just a matter of sit and wait...

I've removed your picture as it contains sensitive information.

However, I was also the one who handled your ticket. As stated, the paypal review is random, and theres nothing we can do to speed it up. Once your payment has been Ok'ed by paypal, the license will be automatically added to your account.

I wish there was something we could do to speed it up, unfortunately its just a matter of sit and wait...
Ahh see, Thanks - playing the waiting game :P

Hoping that this gets verified through PayPal soon, this didn't put our boards official re-opening off to a later date, however, it's forcing our re-opening to come with limited features and making us remain with our single style.

Top Bottom