[Liam W.] Post Macros

[Liam W.] Post Macros 5.2.2 Fix 8

No permission to download

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Post Macros - Quickly add content to posts and other editors.

Post Macros 5 is a XenForo 2 compatible major rewrite of my Post Macros add-on for XF 1.

Post Macros allows your users to define 'macros' that are available to use inside of the rich text editors on your board. These macros can have 'metadata' assigned to them, allowing them to perform actions such as setting the thread title when creating a new thread, or setting the thread prefix or lock/unlock state.

Macros can also be shared between users - although users must first 'enrol' onto them...

Read more about this resource...

Your old site address is changed I see. We have to re-register on new one.
I bought your xf1 version of this addon, for xf2 I sholud buy it again or?

Your old site address is changed I see. We have to re-register on new one.
I bought your xf1 version of this addon, for xf2 I sholud buy it again or?

If your license for the XF1 version was valid and active on June 1st, 2016, you receive a 25% discount on the XF2 upgrade price.

Liam

xf1 licence is valid lifetime, you set that some 6-7 months ago.
Also, I register on your new site 1 minute ago, but when click on confirmation e-mail link to valid my account, your site is give me an error.
My username is there same as it is here.

Also, I register on your new site 1 minute ago, but when click on confirmation e-mail link to valid my account, your site is give me an error.

That looks like an XF2 bug. I'll report it.

xf1 licence is valid lifetime, you set that some 6-7 months ago.

Yeah, you were a legacy purchaser. You get the 25% discount. While I'm waiting for an XF2 product manager, all purchases are manual.

Liam

OK, I will buy it again this year when I upgrade to xf2.
Btw, should I leave old one addon installed or uninstall before upgrade to xf2?

OK, I will buy it again this year when I upgrade to xf2.
Btw, should I leave old one addon installed or uninstall before upgrade to xf2?

The old one should be upgraded to the latest version available for XF1 (I'll be releasing all my XF1 add-ons to GitHub later this month), but that's it. Uninstalling will result in data loss :)

Liam

Hey before I purchase, can you confirm this is what I think it can do..... when a user in my board enters a specific keyword, say @bot mark complete, it will change the prefix from "open" to "complete" or any other value I define?

Hey before I purchase, can you confirm this is what I think it can do..... when a user in my board enters a specific keyword, say @bot mark complete, it will change the prefix from "open" to "complete" or any other value I define?

No, that's not what this add-on does, sorry.

Liam

Thanks Liam. Looking for a mod that changes prefix based on keywords in the message. Saw another xenforo board with similar feature before the board crashed

I joined LW Addon to try this addon, but it's not allowing me to view forum to test it out, it's saying I need to be a license holder to view the forum.

I have a license for the old 1.x version, is there any sort of discount for owners of the previous mod? @Liam W

Attachments

• 404A1E81-D1B3-4294-B80B-A4A58AD1FEF0.webp
    404A1E81-D1B3-4294-B80B-A4A58AD1FEF0.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Top Bottom