LGBT Chat

Shyuan

Hi,

First of all, thank you for viewing. :)

Site: lgbtchat.net

The aim to have such a community is to allow LGBT people to have a place to discuss and seek advise just about anything. We also welcome anyone to join and learn more about the LGBT circle. We are aware that there are quite a number of LGBT forum out there, however, we would like to give it a try to build and maintain this friendly community. :)

The forum is running xF1.1.5 with two themes installed i.e. Arty's Soft and Black Responsive so that people can have choices during day and night. The forum is also listed on Tapatalk, quite a few of our members get to know about us via Tapatalk too. Many essential/fun addons were added. Taigachat and StockTrader addons are still pending to be installed because we are quite uncertain if we wanna install now or when xF1.2 comes. Besides, we want to make sure the site is bugs free for now before go on with other addons.

We do not go the ads-supported community because we think that's "noise" to our members. Apparently, we just want the community to be a "stress" free community i.e. do not want to tie the forum with ads or/and members' money. We decide to create Account Upgrades in future, for people who are willing to support us.

Currently, the forum doesn't have a "Seek Advise" forum node. We are thinking whether we should include that or just leave the forum as it is? Also, we wonder if TaigaChat, StockTrader and xFArcade are suitable to be installed on such a community? These are the last few addons that we considered adding to our forum. Any feedback would be much appreciated. :)

We welcome your constructive feedback/criticism. We believe there's no improvements if there's no feedback/criticism.

Looking forward to see any of your feedback/criticism. Thank you :)

You've certainly put your own stamp to this style. Node Icons are looking great as do all the other enhancements you've made throughout this style to make it your own. There's just plenty of colour everywhere I look (a good thing) and it seems you've just ploughed right in and implementing these nice touches throughout the theme. Very Inviting site, excellent work done :thumbsup:

@Shelley , thank you for your kind word. :) Since rainbow colours always represent the LGBT in LGBT community, thus we added those colours into our forum and they can also make the forum looks cheerful. Your feedback is really helpful for us to know whether those colourful stuffs are okay or not. Thank you :)

I have to say you have done an amazing job on your forum. I like the logo how it shows all the colors and the fact their isn't ton's of categories. I personally like the theme colors they go perfectly with each other. I actually just joined so keep up the great work c:

Very nice site, well done with this. Love the node icons and also the way the avatar background is themed depending on gender. Couple of niggles to me, but these are minor... Longer usernames overlap the gender graphic:

Screen shot 2013-07-23 at 17.36.16.webp

I like your logo, but it feels like there is a lot of empty space around it, though not being of a design mentality I can't really suggest what to do, other than maybe have a background here, or try left align with the image?

Screen shot 2013-07-23 at 17.37.29.webp

This is nit-picking though - I think you'll do well with this forum as it "feels" friendly and approachable thanks to the design and colours.

Hi @Ingenious , thank you for reviewing my site. I am aware of the gender indicator icon that overlaps the longer usernames, I thought of removing the icon assuming that people would know pink user info block represents female and blue represents male, if they wish to know.

As for the logo area, I will see if adding a background is a better way to go.

Thank you for your kind comments :)

@redwolf6 , thanks to @Arty for making such a great style and especially the ability to change the theme to any colour you want :) As for dating a girl, I really don't know :P We welcome all people despite your sexual orientation. ;)

Top Bottom