Lethality Gaming

Daphonic

Hey guys, Names Daphonic, working on our new community site now for about 3 months and finally ready fir release of our new Website. We were on enjin.com for years, but the lack of support, and lag on everything from their TeamSpeak to Forums we had to change. We first went with vBulletin and that was huge mistake, then a buddy from SOE told me to use Xenforo instead, this was by far the best advise I could have gotten.

So after months of research, planning, help from some of you, we are finally live! There are a few more mods/tweaks I need before I can say it's perfect, but after working with @Russ on our Style we are almost complete. Please let me know what you guys think?

www.LethalityGaming.com
A Gaming Community that aims to create life long friendships.
Style by @Russ of PixelExit
Graphic Layout by AWSM of www.awesomedesigns.de
Background Art by Richard Luong - https://www.facebook.com/TentaclesandTeeth

--Add Ons Installed--
@Jaxel 's XenPorta 2 & XenRio
@Luke Foreman 's TaigaChat Pro & Post Ratings
@Milano 's Master Badge
@sonnb 's XenGallery
@Daniel Hood 's XenReviews
@Robbo 's Profile Complete

Last edited:
That. Has to be one of the best [xenForo] skins I've seen next to the SOE skins...

Nice work, @Russ! :D You did a *ing banged up job in there.

I love especially how I hover over social media buttons, it turns into their respective colors. I feel like the inspiration came from the Boss Key's new site.

*Jaw drops @ login image*

EDIT: You might want to go to SEO, and click on google+ if you want that.

Last edited:
@Carlos "EDIT: You might want to go to SEO, and click on google+ if you want that." Explain little more?
That function is not enabled by default, so you're going to need to go into ACP > SEO to toggle it on. What it does, is allow you to share your site/thread via google+ from the mainpage, or the threads themselves.

Fantastic style. Great work by @Russ & company.

Out of curiosity, how'd you get that Account setup progress feature? Is that a mod here or something custom you had set up?

Top Bottom