XF 1.4 Let banned users view forum

Addsky

When user is banned (blocked) he cant view forum, leave his account, view private messages and etc. But i want let them to view forum anyway. Cant find this settings in forum ... so how i can do this?

How? I need ban their, because only if they are banned system check new members with IP of banned users. If i dont ban them so they just will create new account again and again.

When user is banned (blocked) he cant view forum, leave his account, view private messages and etc. But i want let them to view forum anyway. Cant find this settings in forum ... so how i can do this?
Why not create another user group called "Probation" which permit those users to read but not post. Instead of baking them, move them into the Probation user group?

Why not create another user group called "Probation" which permit those users to read but not post. Instead of baking them, move them into the Probation user group?
I need ban their, because only if they are banned system check new members with IP of banned users. If i dont ban them so they just will create new account again and again. They have dynamic IP

I need ban their, because only if they are banned system check new members with IP of banned users. If i dont ban them so they just will create new account again and again. They have dynamic IP
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that contradictory? You want to automatically pick up the IP usage but they use different IPs anyway which would prevent the IP detection from working.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that contradictory? You want to automatically pick up the IP usage but they use different IPs anyway which would prevent the IP detection from working.
No, because look at example. I got user who 1 year on my forum. For this time he got about 100 different IP adress (perhaps it all his possible ip). So if he will try register new account it will check with 100 different ip and maybe some of them will match and he cant register. But if i ban all this IP, so he will reboot his internet and get this IP until he receive a new IP which is not in ban.

Top Bottom