Leaving user advice

rtr2006

Recently I reached out on this forum to request some custom work be done for me. After speaking to someone, we reached an agreement and money was sent for the work that was outlined. The project neared 60 to 70% completion and then the hired hand went completely radio silent. He has been on other websites, including this one, but will not answer a call, text, private message or email.

I feel like there should be a method where I can lay out exactly, what, who, how much and when on this forum, so that other members here don't make the same mistake I have made. I feel like 99.99% of this community is amazing and honest, but people should know who the .01% are.

It cost me a lot of money. And I have nothing to show for it now.

How and where, could I do such a thing?

Recently I reached out on this forum to request some custom work be done for me. After speaking to someone, we reached an agreement and money was sent for the work that was outlined. The project neared 60 to 70% completion and then the hired hand went completely radio silent. He has been on other websites, including this one, but will not answer a call, text, private message or email.

I feel like there should be a method where I can lay out exactly, what, who, how much and when on this forum, so that other members here don't make the same mistake I have made. I feel like 99.99% of this community is amazing and honest, but people should know who the .01% are.

It cost me a lot of money. And I have nothing to show for it now.

How and where, could I do such a thing?
Sorry to hear this. Hope you manage to sort it somehow. One way or the other.

Top Bottom