LearnSuccess.com/ buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajaxboy

If you need a cool domain this is it.. I bought it in an auction like 3 years ago or so. I am selling it now since I don't seen to make use of it.

Nope. From my knowledge it has never been used. So it is pretty much start from scratch. I am asking 1k, it is a premium domain. I don't usually sell my things but this one just makes sense to sell since I really don't see myself using it in the near future.

PS - It markets itself, you see it you want to click on it :cool:

Not sure XenForo offtopic is the marketplace to offer it.
no worries. If it don't sell it is all good.

lol...

can't beat something that "markets itself":rolleyes:

for 1000 i can get just as great a domain, an xf license, mod and market it.

ijs

you might be better off at a domain forum where they pay premium prices for just a name.

Best of luck on your sale though

lol...

can't beat something that "markets itself":rolleyes:

for 1000 i can get just as great a domain, an xf license, mod and market it.

ijs

you might be better off at a domain forum where they pay premium prices for just a name.

Best of luck on your sale though
Na, I don't have urgency to sell it nor I am trying to become rich. Though if someone buys I have to at least get what I invested. If it doesn't sell it is all good, I will continue to keep it. Who knows maybe in 10 years I start a business selling cds or books.. you never know (or know someone who does) lol.

true indeed...

i will ask a bud if he has interest, they own one of the largest private domain holding/trading company on the net

Let me tell you something. When you buy a domain for that much money, YOU should be focused on marketing that name.

Sure, it may be a domain name that "Markets itself." But you need to put the time, the effort, the passion behind the name.

A lot of people like you lose the money invested in a domain name - not because the domain isn't "returning" the kind of traffic you expected. A lot of them don't put the time, the thought, and the vision behind the niche.

I can take your domain name and direct 5 thousand people year-round. If there were more content to share, I could put in two thousand views per month. But that's only because I'm a marketer.

Are you?

Let me tell you something. When you buy a domain for that much money, YOU should be focused on marketing that name.

Sure, it may be a domain name that "Markets itself." But you need to put the time, the effort, the passion behind the name.

A lot of people like you lose the money invested in a domain name - not because the domain isn't "returning" the kind of traffic you expected. A lot of them don't put the time, the thought, and the vision behind the niche.

I can take your domain name and direct 5 thousand people year-round. If there were more content to share, I could put in two thousand views per month. But that's only because I'm a marketer.

Are you?

the number one reason for marketing not working....is lack of commitment.

Most people give up waaay to early. They look for instant results, and do not allow the proper time for a ROI.

That is the reason why I am selling it. Otherwise there would not be reason to. My front is not in that market.

This also is beyond the subject. There is no reason for you to question whether I should sell it or not.

Hmmm.. Message me any ideas I bought the domain because I know there is business there just waiting to be made, though it just isn't my front and I have other interests (But if someone runs LS.com [learnsuccess] for me, I am open to that :)), but all suggestions are helpful. I am willing to invest even more to see it successfully running and making money, I just don't want to run it myself directly or solely myself as it would distract me from my other focuses. Thus the reason why I am selling it.

That is the reason why I am selling it. Otherwise there would not be reason to. My front is not in that market.
Well, dude. You made a $1000 investment. You thought it was a good investment by itself, but what you don't understand, is that that kind of investment takes time, effort, passion, and commitment to the cause. If the website has none of that - the person [i.e. you] loses the money invested.
This also is beyond the subject. There is no reason for you to question whether I should sell it or not.
I'm not saying you should sell it...er not? What I am saying, is that you're closer to success than you think you are.

*snaps* Hey. It doesn't matter if you're successful already, or whatever you're thinking.
Hmmm.. Message me any ideas I bought the domain because I know there is business there just waiting to be made, though it just isn't my front and I have other interests (But if someone runs LS.com [learnsuccess] for me, I am open to that :)), but all suggestions are helpful. I am willing to invest even more to see it successfully running and making money, I just don't want to run it myself directly or solely myself as it would distract me from my other focuses. Thus the reason why I am selling it.
Well, for any venture to run smoothly, it needs the owner's part. Without the person's participation, its most likely going to fall flat on its face faster than you can say "oops."

But hey, you don't want to listen. Its not my fault you lost a grand.

I am willing to help you out, but I'm not going to waste my time with someone who doesn't really understand or want the site to succeed.

Alas. I'm going to recommend you to go to www.youngentrepreneur.com or similar entrepreneur sites.

I am not really looking to argue. I know what I did, you honestly don't have to tell me. I was actually buying a domain for my business during that auction, and that domain came across my eyes- and only a few minutes away from belonging to someone else, I gave it a thought for like 5 minutes.. and I was able to effectively afford it, and worse case scenario was keeping it, still having option to sell it. I am a go getter.. probably not everyone makes explicit decisions.. but I'll tell you one thing, these decisions are life changing - even though it doesn't work out every single time, It wasn't easy, it was actually hard, but i did it fully aware of what could happen, that is what makes it alright to me.. I am the go getter type, so I went and got it.
I understand you don't want to argue, I don't either. I am here trying to help you.

You missed my entire point behind what I said. A lot of site owners lose money invested in a domain name because they didn't put the time, the effort, the commitment, and thought behind it. I understand you gave it a 5 minute thought, but that's not what I meant by "thought" I meant sitting down and break down if it is a viable option.

Have you asked yourself:

"Do I see myself working days and nights to see this site make money in the long run?"

Making a $1000 investment is nothing to be "oh, lets just invest one grand because I can."

"Do I have the expertise in the field of this niche enough to make the money back that I invested in?"

You need to invest in something that YOU know [and to a higher extent love]. For example, I recently purchased CODForums for one thousand dollars, and it came with 6 domains and a few licenses, accounts, etc. It was a huge investment that I have made - with the intention of making the money back and then some more. I'm a writer, so naturally, I can explode the ROI ten fold. It is an industry that I love, and a niche that I love. I'm a marketer, so naturally, I can make it as successful as I think it could be.
True, but does not mean the right person for it can't run it, they can be part owner.
Partnerships don't work if the other person isn't invested in the venture. You may throw the money into the venture, but you need to invest your "touch" into the venture - everything from input, ideas, participation, and whatnot. The whole package that makes a venture sail a smooth wave.

Let me put it in another way; I bought CODForums because I knew it needed a better leader, it needed a better direction, it needed someone who is willing to work with the headaches of running the network. It needed the "mind" of the owner - I mean, the inventive, the ideas, the exertion, the work, everything.
Well I am willing to listen I have repeated that over and over in almost all the posts above. I am just not willing to listen to too much "correctness", because I am well aware of most of it, and all the implications, that's the reason. I dislike too much bs.
Yes, you may be saying that you're listening, or are going to be listening... but in this thread, you have missed my point many times, even thought you've said this....
I totally get your point though, but really has not much to do with.
But that's enough. I'm just giving you the piece of my mind. If you would like me to help out, let me know via PC.

trying to help you
Please don't. If you want to help you can help by not helping.

You missed my entire point behind what I said. A lot of site owners lose money invested in a domain name because they didn't put the time...
I understand the whole point. I just hm mm don't want to do it. Hope that gets across..

everything else is besides the point.

Though I can see your talent. And hope everything goes well for you.

I don't mean to cut you off but, If you want to continue this convo, just send me a private message, thx :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom