Lazy Load [img]

Lazy Load [img] 2.6.0

No permission to download
I'm still on XF2.1 and I'd like to ask whether this great add-on could cause some troubles with Web Core Vitals and, in particular, Cumulative Shift Layout, thanks.

Hello;

The plugin is not working. Does have any idea about this?

Attachments

• 5459C79F-2A5B-4288-9311-FC6E678E9C9E.webp
    5459C79F-2A5B-4288-9311-FC6E678E9C9E.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 48
Is that with the stock style? Have you granted the permission to the registered and unregistered user groups?

i was having an issue that seemed to not work of native lazy loading, turned that setting off and it seemed to work again.....not sure exactly whats up with that but to mention.

had some problems with this; on pages with many picture posts, generally the first photo when clicked would open the lightbox but subsequent photos will not. disabled the add-on and lightbox now works on all images

Last edited:
Hi @Xon
Can I use Lazyload for my Templates?
Also, is there a way to apply it to the entire Templates instead of editing each piece of code one by one?
Big thanks!

Hi, I installed and set user groups but not sure what I am looking for? Nothing seems any different to me whatsoever.

Noticed this strange error in my error log when going through..

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canEdgeCache is not callable on the given object (SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186
  • Generated by:
  • Jan 17, 2023 at 1:49 PM

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/boardga1/...', 1186)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1186): trigger_error('Method canEdgeC...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/helper_js_global.php(275): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), 'canEdgeCache', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/helper_js_global.php(12): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/admin/PAGE_RUN_JOB.php(76): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('helper_js_globa...', 'body', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('PAGE_RUN_JOB', Array, true, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Admin/App.php(246): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('admin:pAGE_RUN_...', Array)
#10 src/XF/App.php(2151): XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml('

<form acti...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#11 src/XF/Admin/App.php(125): XF\App->renderPage('

<form acti...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(404): XF\Admin\App->renderPage('

<form acti...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(Nulumia\XFOptimize\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
["referrer"] => string(56) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRedirect"] => string(93) "/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=264"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["only_ids"] => string(5) "********"
}
}

Top Bottom