Layout puzzle tweaks css

Morgain

I frequently use a frontend search form, to get results on my users.
The frontend results page lists in usergroup sections.
I then OFTEN need to copy/ paste this frontend result s list into a wp document to put in various reports and circulate it to staff - adding text notes which change through the day.

The XF page result has formatting for each section that has to be laboriously removed line by line after I copy paste it. I have looked to try and edit the code but no luck so far.

This is the form code:
Code:
<xen:foreach loop="$results" key="$classId" value="$resultClass">
    <form method="post" class="xenForm AutoValidator" action="account/alert-preferences-save" data-fieldvalidatorurl="account/validate-field.json">
        {$classes.{$classId}.title}<br>
        <ul class="results">
           <h3 class="secondaryContent sectionHeader"> <xen:foreach loop="$resultClass" key="$userId" value="$resultUser"></h3>
                <li class="result">
                    <span class="resultUsername">{$users.{$userId}.username}</span> <span class="taskCount">{$resultUser.count}:</span>
                    <xen:foreach loop="$resultUser.tasks" key="$mainSubjectId" value="$resultUserTasks">
                        {xen:count $resultUserTasks} {$mainSubjects.{$mainSubjectId}.title}.
                    </xen:foreach>
                </li>
        </ul>
    </form>
This is its result on the frontend:
results.webp
This is fine but what happens when I copy/ paste that into a document is I get
- a blank line left under the title
- both title and result lines are inset, not simply starting on the left
- there is another blank under the last section listing

How can I get rid of all that?

I thought it might come from <h3 class="secondaryContent sectionHeader">
but when i looked in Style Props I couldnt see anything helpful. When i tested by deleting that the display changed frontend - but copy/ paste got exactly the same result as before!
Still think it's a standard XF item probly this one which I need local css to adjust.

There is a linked css sheet for this template which contains a class 'result'
So I could add to it or alter it. I don't see anything there to control the blank lines and inset of lines as it is. Anyway here it is.
Code:
ul.tasks
{
    overflow: auto;
}

ul.tasks li.task
    {float: left;
    width: 50%;
    }

ul.results li.result .resultUsername
{
    font-weight:bold;
}

ul.results li.result .taskCount
{
    font-weight:bold;
    color: red;
}
.dueDate
{
    color: red;
}

Jake thanks. It's not standard XF but I no longer have access to the person who did it for me.
I just wondered how to stop it putting spaces in when I copy/ paste it off the frontend page results.

I thought it was probably this line - which is standard XF but when I looked it up in Sryle Properties there's nothing about spaces there.
<h3 class="secondaryContent sectionHeader">

Top Bottom