Lawsuit is Over! But where are Kier/Ashley/Mike?

Mike is off on his honeymoon (worst timing ever, but hey ho, it happens) (He's also posted he will have many things to show us when he gets back :))

Kier is around and about.

Ashley is around every day doing business stuff.
(edit, Ashley is ninja replying to posts!)

;) They are around, but obviously with the good things to come, we can't expect them to be on the forums replying to all the posts ...

They're frequently here

Mike is off on his honeymoon(He's also posted he will have many things to show us when he gets back :))

Er really? Photos of Ashley draped across a white sheet - still in his shades I suppose? - nicely posed with a discreet shadow in the right places.

Every hour they are in here is an hour they don't have working on other things. I want them to have time to work on 1.2 :)

You are the most awful slave driver Jon. Let the poor blighters have a bit of chat (it refreshes the brain for the slog why else do I post so often here!)

Come on Guys! Now that the good times are ahead, why we still don't see you guys online more often! :)

This type of post could be taken not as a flippant comment but as rather negative. I'd much rather just see product development now (which in turn will encourage third party developers and coders) rather than them wasting time being chummy in here. And I think they need a rest anyway. Seriously, let's not let this community start to slide back into the dark side again.

After the last ruckus with certain parties clamoring for every little detail, I'd stop posting all together.

Er really? Photos of Ashley draped across a white sheet - still in his shades I suppose? - nicely posed with a discreet shadow in the right places.

You are the most awful slave driver Jon. Let the poor blighters have a bit of chat (it refreshes the brain for the slog why else do I post so often here!)

Can't you just show your admiration like Kim did and bake a cake?

Well they JUST ended the lawsuit, I'm pretty sure they are getting their lives back together while probably developing too in the process, which is exceptional.

This type of post could be taken not as a flippant comment but as rather negative. I'd much rather just see product development now (which in turn will encourage third party developers and coders) rather than them wasting time being chummy in here. And I think they need a rest anyway. Seriously, let's not let this community start to slide back into the dark side again.

If this is negative then you are already living on the dark side. Come on! Bright Sunshine is Here! :D

Top Bottom