1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Latest Profile Viewers [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by borbole, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

borbole submitted a new resource:

[1.2x] Latest Profile Visitors/Viewers - It will show all users who viewed/visited a profile

Read more about this resource...

QenTox likes this.
  2. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Well-Known Member

Very nice, I really like this.

borbole likes this.
  3. QenTox

QenTox Well-Known Member

I like it. Can I have som suggestions how to improve this add-on? I will definitely buy this once I get home.

borbole likes this.
  4. borbole

Sure, you can have/make whatever suggestions you like. All (constructive) suggestions/feedback/opinions are welcome.

5. borbole

borbole updated [1.2x] Latest Profile Visitors/Viewers with a new update entry:

Added a dew extra options

Read the rest of this update entry...

QenTox likes this.
  6. QenTox

QenTox Well-Known Member

@borbole great to see an update for this add-on. I literally installed the previous version an hour ago, but I am not sure what I need to in order to get this working. Do I need to do anything to activate this?

Edit: The only option I found is in ACP > Options > User Options where I have set 6 profile visitors as limit.

I wonder how it is with newest versions of this add-on? Am I entitled to it and will I eventually receive it by email?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    borbole likes this.
  7. borbole

You have the older version of the mod. To make use of the new features you will need the updated package. If you will pm me your email I will send it to you.

For all the other users who bought the older version and want to upgrade to the new version, please post here and I will email you the mod.

QenTox likes this.
  8. QenTox

QenTox Well-Known Member

I am translating this great add-on to my language now and I would like to ask you for a small thing to be included in the next release.

Could you please add {user} to this phrase please?

's profile has been viewed by the following users:

So I will be able to move the name of user from first place in the sentence to somewhere else, which will make more sense in my language.

Edit:

total views

Also it would be great to do the same here too. So it would be great to include {views} there so I can move it as it is need it to translate this.

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
    borbole likes this.
  9. borbole

I will have a look at it for the next version.

QenTox likes this.
  10. borbole

QenTox likes this.
  11. borbole

I released a new version that changes the first phrase that you mentioned. Whereas for the second phrase I did not see a need for change because you can simply use the {xen:number $countvisitors} to show the total profile views. There is no need for a phrase for that.

QenTox likes this.
  12. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Can I exclude staff members from being listed? My members generally know there is a problem when a dozen staff members start viewing their profile. :)

LuvMeSumZen likes this.
  13. borbole

Not in the current version. But I will keep it mind for when I upgrade the mod to exclude visits for a certain group(s).

14. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

I agree - I would get this add-on for sure when you allow this feature thanks borbole. I will kep an eye out for when you do. Also might I suggest making it where individual users can be excepted from the list *in addition* to UGs such as Mods Admin etc.

15. borbole

16. borbole

I just updated the mod with a new couple of options, among them the possibility to exclude users from showing up at the Latest Profile Visitors block.

17. maxicep

maxicep Active Member

Can you add an option to privacy page that enable/disable get notifications alerts please ?

Some users dont want to see notification on alerts list ..

borbole likes this.
  18. borbole

What privacy page? Or did you mean at the preferences area?

19. maxicep

maxicep Active Member

20. borbole

I will add it to the to do list for the next version. In meanwhile you can disable the profile view alert for users that do not want them from their permissions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.