******* - Latest Profile Viewers [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

[1.2x] Latest Profile Visitors/Viewers - It will show all users who viewed/visited a profile

This mod will show all users who visited/viewed a profile. The Latest Visitors block will be shown on users profiles. You can limit how many users will show up and a link with all visitors will be present as well which will display all users who viewed/visited a profile.

Views by guests/bots will not be counted and shown. Also views by users who log in anonymously will not be logged for privacy reasons.

After installation you can set the limit of users to show up at the Latest Users block at...

Read more about this resource...

I like it. Can I have som suggestions how to improve this add-on? I will definitely buy this once I get home.

I like it. Can I have som suggestions how to improve this add-on? I will definitely buy this once I get home.

Sure, you can have/make whatever suggestions you like. All (constructive) suggestions/feedback/opinions are welcome.

borbole updated [1.2x] Latest Profile Visitors/Viewers with a new update entry:

Added a dew extra options

In this new version you can decide if you want to log view to profiles by invisible users or not. Users with permissions to bypass privacy with still be able to view the invisible users.

Also a new option for users to receive an alert whenever their profiles are viewed was added. Views by guests and views to own profiles will not be trigger an alert.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@borbole great to see an update for this add-on. I literally installed the previous version an hour ago, but I am not sure what I need to in order to get this working. Do I need to do anything to activate this?

Edit: The only option I found is in ACP > Options > User Options where I have set 6 profile visitors as limit.

I wonder how it is with newest versions of this add-on? Am I entitled to it and will I eventually receive it by email?

Last edited:
@borbole great to see an update for this add-on. I literally installed the previous version an hour ago, but I am not sure what I need to in order to get this working. Do I need to do anything to activate this?

Edit: The only option I found is in ACP > Options > User Options where I have set 6 profile visitors as limit.

I wonder how it is with newest versions of this add-on? Am I entitled to it and will I eventually receive it by email?

You have the older version of the mod. To make use of the new features you will need the updated package. If you will pm me your email I will send it to you.

For all the other users who bought the older version and want to upgrade to the new version, please post here and I will email you the mod.

I am translating this great add-on to my language now and I would like to ask you for a small thing to be included in the next release.

Could you please add {user} to this phrase please?

's profile has been viewed by the following users:

So I will be able to move the name of user from first place in the sentence to somewhere else, which will make more sense in my language.

Edit:

total views

Also it would be great to do the same here too. So it would be great to include {views} there so I can move it as it is need it to translate this.

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
I am translating this great add-on to my language now and I would like to ask you for a small thing to be included in the next release.

Could you please add {user} to this phrase please?

's profile has been viewed by the following users:

So I will be able to move the name of user from first place in the sentence to somewhere else, which will make more sense in my language.

Edit:

total views

Also it would be great to do the same here too. So it would be great to include {views} there so I can move it as it is need it to translate this.

Thanks a lot :)

I released a new version that changes the first phrase that you mentioned. Whereas for the second phrase I did not see a need for change because you can simply use the {xen:number $countvisitors} to show the total profile views. There is no need for a phrase for that.

Can I exclude staff members from being listed? My members generally know there is a problem when a dozen staff members start viewing their profile. :)

Can I exclude staff members from being listed? My members generally know there is a problem when a dozen staff members start viewing their profile. :)

Not in the current version. But I will keep it mind for when I upgrade the mod to exclude visits for a certain group(s).

I agree - I would get this add-on for sure when you allow this feature thanks borbole. I will kep an eye out for when you do. Also might I suggest making it where individual users can be excepted from the list *in addition* to UGs such as Mods Admin etc.

I agree - I would get this add-on for sure when you allow this feature thanks borbole. I will kep an eye out for when you do. Also might I suggest making it where individual users can be excepted from the list *in addition* to UGs such as Mods Admin etc.

I just updated the mod with a new couple of options, among them the possibility to exclude users from showing up at the Latest Profile Visitors block.

Can you add an option to privacy page that enable/disable get notifications alerts please ?

Some users dont want to see notification on alerts list ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom