******* - Latest Posts Sidebar [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this add-on is not compatible with Widget framework mod , does anyone know of a recent thread
addon that will. Widget framework mod is very common so removing is not an option for me.

Compatibility confusion.
At the top you mention it is compatible with XF 1.3.
At the bottom you mention: Note: This is compatible with xenforo 1.2. only.

Which one is it then? Is this add-on compatible with the latest XF 1.3.2?

Last edited:
Compatibility confusion.
At the top you mention it is compatible with XF 1.3.
At the bottom you mention: Note: This is compatible with xenforo 1.2. only.

Which one is it then? Is this add-on compatible with the lates XF 1.3.2?

Sorry for the confusion. It is compatible with both, 1.2.x and 1.3x.

The bold notice was added to distinguish it from the older version with was compatible with 1.1.x only and I had forgotten to remove it. I removed it now.

Hello borbole, I installed your mod, but I seem to be having similar troubles to these folks above. When I activate the mod, everything grinds to a halt. Your help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the error:

Error Message:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_e54_1.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Stack Trace
#0 (our website url)/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 (our website url)/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 (our website url)/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(791): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('? SE...', Array)
#3 (our website url)/library/Borbole/RecentPosts/RecentPosts.php(31): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol('? SE...')
#4 (our website url)/library/Borbole/RecentPosts/ControllerPublic.php(12): Borbole_RecentPosts_RecentPosts->getrecentPosts('5')
#5 (our website url)/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): Borbole_RecentPosts_ControllerPublic->actionIndex()
#6 (our website url)/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 (our website url)/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(30) "(our website url)/index.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Last edited:
Hello borbole, I installed your mod, but I seem to be having similar troubles to these folks above. When I activate the mod, everything grinds to a halt. Your help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the error:

Like I have been saying before as well, I would need ftp and admin access in order to investigate this. Otherwise I can not be much help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom