XF 2.1 Last seen: Later today?

Ferdinand

On the member card it can display last seen: later today? is this just an error with the phrase or is there a timestamp issue?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 12.35.26 pm.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 12.35.26 pm.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 22
I remember seeing something like this quite a while ago and only on this forum but I couldn't replicate it and I never saw it again.

FWIW, @ChrisD's profile doesn't display that to me. It says 11 minutes ago (or maybe 21 minutes ago).

I remember seeing something like this quite a while ago and only on this forum but I couldn't replicate it and I never saw it again.

FWIW, @ChrisD's profile doesn't display that to me. It says 11 minutes ago (or maybe 21 minutes ago).
I think we have different users as the join date is different and the above one shows fine but is not staff.

On Chromedge I can reproduce by changing the value of "On startup" to "Continue where you left off", opening any XF page that makes use of <xf:date tag, closing the window and then opening Edge again after the day changes.

I remember something also on my forum, a couple of members pointed it out. In this case it was assumed to be related to the fact the clock had just gone back (or forward.) That isn’t the case here though but maybe some time zone confusion?

Top Bottom