XF 1.4 last post shifted to the right on home page.

Betclever

Hello,

Can someone help me to solve this issue?

In fact, last posts are shifted to the right.

bet-clever.com

Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-01-16 à 05.12.00.webp
    Capture d’écran 2015-01-16 à 05.12.00.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
It must be an issue with your style. Looking at your site now you have the layout like this:

upload_2015-1-16_17-2-52.webp

That's at 1366 x 768 screen resolution. Presumably your screen is much wider than this. You'll need to consult your style author about this or if you did it yourself, look at what you have done to create this layout to determine why it doesn't work at much higher resolutions.

I have changed to the old version cause I did not find a way to solve the issue.
It is normal thus that you have this view...

In fact, I just want a normal view like on Xenforo so I have to remove something in my CSS sheet but afterwards, I got the problem, see above.

In fact, I just want a normal view like on Xenforo so I have to remove something in my CSS sheet but afterwards, I got the problem, see above.
Revert all of your CSS changes and start again?

Yes it's a pain but as no-one else knows what changes you have made, it's not going to be easy to identify what the problem is.

Of course if you have a duplicate test site (recommended) and have made clear notes for yourself of all edits you have made (highly recommended) then you can sort out the issues on your test site before making changes on your live site. :)

Top Bottom