XF 1.5 last post date doesn't exist

triforceguy1

Okay,

So I am slowly getting closer to a successful transfer. I was able to import the tables okay, and just about everything worked (still have a few things to iron out).

I've now upgraded from 1.2.2 to 1.5.8 successfully, but now I get this error on the main forum:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Key 'last_post_date' doesn't exist in table 'thread'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 563
  6. XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 104
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/nintybuzz/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
any help?

You are upgrading XF? I am concerned when you say you are importing tables for an upgrade. Normally you just upload the new XF files and run /install which upgrades the existing database.

This still feels like it points to the backup itself being bad. It sounds like it's missing indexes, which is going to be a huge problem.

I'd have to recommend dumping the old database via the command line with mysqldump. If you don't have command line access, your host should be able to help. (Similarly, you'll want to import it via the command line with mysql.)

Top Bottom