• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Laric Ventrilo Status

ah now I am starting to see..
when you ftp the file it is in /home/community right?
but that is not the absolute path. it is a relative path.

You must find in what directory you have the ventrilo_status. When you find it in the shell. Make sure you are in that directory (ie cd to that dir) and then use the pwd command to get the full path where you are.

You found the application. That is nice. But it seems that somehow you are not allowed to talk to your ventrilo server from that host. I can only imagine it being your host that has limited it somehow. That is the part of the 'No response from server'.

I am really sorry but I cannot do anything about this. Unless you can get a 'correct' response from the ventrilo supplied status program my addon can't really help you.

ok, thx for trying. My old solution still works so I'll stick with that.

Just so I am 100% clear, the only file required from ventrilo.com is that single ventrilo_status file, correct? Those other files in the zip are not required? Just want to be sure before I move on.

Top Bottom