Language translation (after upgrades)

User and admin languages can't be split from a translation perspective - many are used in both places. There haven't been any changes here.

After you do the upgrade, you can go to "outdated phrases" to see which need to be updated. If you have a complete translation, you can also to go search phrases and look only for ones that aren't translated (leave the search boxes empty).

Is it possible to include at least mark next to phrases which is user and which is admin based. I understand that from English running sites this is no issue at all, but pls understand that translating every time is major pain in the a**. Sure, there are some shared phrases, but there could be simple solution for this: user only based words have mark U, admin based words have mark A, common words have mark AU (or icon, or whatever for easier distinguish). We really want to maintain admin only words in Eng, and translate everything else and I'd say this is what most admin on non-Eng forums wish too.

Is it possible to include at least mark next to phrases which is user and which is admin based. I understand that from English running sites this is no issue at all, but pls understand that translating every time is major pain in the a**. Sure, there are some shared phrases, but there could be simple solution for this: user only based words have mark U, admin based words have mark A, common words have mark AU (or icon, or whatever for easier distinguish). We really want to maintain admin only words in Eng, and translate everything else and I'd say this is what most admin on non-Eng forums wish too.

Correct. I'm facing the same problem because I don't want or like the Admin Panel in other language different than english. First, because I want to make my own translation and translating every phrase would take a lot of time. And second, because if I translate only the phrases that appear in the user interface, the admin panel will appear like a mix of languages.

Top Bottom