Land Cruiser Club - Migration from VB to XF

CrispinP

It's been an interesting few weeks (mostly self-caused issues) migrating from VBulletin to Xenforo but now I consider the job done. A few bits to tidy up but for the most part it's functioning well. Much help has been obtained from this community.

www.landcruiserclub.net

Thoughts, comments and suggestions and critics welcome on how I might improve or change something.

crit.webp

Cheers,
C

I really like the site, very lucid, good job :) Just one thing: your "Terms and Rules" in the footer is hard to read due to the dark red color (maybe my screen is causing the problem :D), I would change it to a lighter text color.

Thanks TRGC -
You right about the link - I'll find why that's red and change it. I wonder how many people actually click on it though :)

Still a few things to tweak on it but I find XF so much fresher than VB. I came on to VB4 a few months before VB5 was released and found the supporting add-ons old, stale and a pretty arrogant or just unhelpful community.
So far, Xenforo has been good and the likes of Mike, Brogan et al keep the support forums ticking over which is good.

Still a few things to tweak on it but I find XF so much fresher than VB. I came on to VB4 a few months before VB5 was released and found the supporting add-ons old, stale and a pretty arrogant or just unhelpful community.
So far, Xenforo has been good and the likes of Mike, Brogan et al keep the support forums ticking over which is good.

Yeah, I switched from vB 4 to XenForo for the exact same reason :D

Top Bottom