laggg on my site.

tatin1998

Hi guys, I a few days ago I have some problems on my website and I would like to ask if anyone can help me.

The website is very slow, and it takes a long time to update, that is ... when I try to access the page or simply move through it, the browser stops working and says that the page is not available (As if you did not have a connection in your PC)

I think ... that is because someone is doing "Ddos" to the address of the page and therefore makes everything work very slowly or directly or work because it consumes all the bandwidth.

Well some will tell me ... "hire more bandwidth", but that is not possible, since I have the necessary I think.

This is a graph of the bandwidth of a few days ago.

1521400819956.webp

Could someone help me avoid this or something?
Thank you

Something is definitely causing that spike in bandwidth usage, but looking at that legend...is it really spiking at only 700,000 bits/sec.??? That's less than 1 mbps. It's possible it's just tons of packets and it's overloading the web server, but if your website can't handle 1 mbps, there is something seriously wrong with this whole picture.

DDoS attack or not, the chances of a 700 kbit/sec. attack crashing your site/server are pretty much zero. Is it possible that your provider is null routing your IP address due to the "attack?"

I have tried many things and it still does not work.
I've been with this problem for about 1 month and I can not get the page to work.

I have tried to change the host and even the domain.
When I did it worked 1 day and several hours but then it collapsed again and the page fell again without showing signs of connection.

I do not know what to do anymore, I'm thinking about suicide even.

This is the htop of my actual host.......
1522765436634.webp

As you can see, it is not currently consuming "practically" nothing... and my site don't work...

And this is the Network consumption.

1522765800874.webp

Can someone help me??

This is a dedicated server.
Only for my site.

@WSWD

u can help me?
I don't understand why don't works.

I tried disabling all the add-ons to see if by any chance there was a problem with any and it was causing me lag.

But neither ... Right now they are all deactivated and my web page still does not work, It does not allow access and if you give it many times to update you get to enter a few seconds but then it closes again when you update and leave the error of Google ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Last edited:
I was finally able to get your website to load, after timing out for a while, and for what it's worth, your site constantly seems to be waiting on tps11037.doubleverify.com, and googlesyndication. Try disabling whatever is using those and see if that helps. It might or might not, but it's probably a good first step.

You're also running Apache 2.2.22, and PHP 5.4.45, both of which are quite outdated.

I don't think that's the entirety of your problem, but that certainly doesn't help matters any.

How can I see what you are using that you told me?

tps11037.doubleverify.com and googlesyndication.

I can see it in the bottom of my Firefox when trying to load your site. It just sits there waiting for those things. Again...that is likely not the entire issue with your site, but it is not helping.

You have all kind of stuff going on. Some CDN too now I noticed for something. Disable everything. Disable all the ads, disable CDNs, and anything else you might be running. Just run it as a straight xF installation and go from there. See if that takes care of anything.

As I also mentioned, your PHP and Apache installs are quite old.

Yep...as @Optic said, the straight PHP page times out for me completely right now, but your server responds to ping just fine, with no packet loss, nothing crazy. Something has to be going on with the web server.

You really should contact your host and have them investigate. Or if you have shell access you could hire someone like @MattW to go over the server and optimize it.

You really should contact your host and have them investigate. Or if you have shell access you could hire someone like @MattW to go over the server and optimize it.

My host has nothing to do, at least that's what they say.
Also, I've changed the host and the same thing is still happening, so that's not it. :c

Top Bottom