XF 1.4 Lag issues

Velli

Hello to you all!

I'm writing this post because the forum I manage is experiencing serious lag issues. Navigation during these last days has been mostly normal, but it has occasionally been slow loading the website. The biggest issue so far has been posting, as posts take up to 10 seconds to appear. You can see this in the attached video. In fact, many times the post doesn't even appear to be posted thought it has, and users constantly click on "Post" again and the post appears twice.

This has been happening for approximately 2 weeks. I've checked the hard drive and we're at 50% of the capacity, which should be OK. Memory and CPU load are also fine. From the hosting side it appears to be no problem.
I don't know if an addon might be the cause of the posts being posted so slowly. I don't really know what is going on, but I would need a solution, because my users are obviously having troubles with this and complaining.

I hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Velli

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Add-ons would be the first thing to check -- I can see several just in your screenshots. You should disable all add-ons in the control panel and do further tests. You will also want to test on a completely default style as well.

I also can't identify the site in question. Make sure you have it entered correctly in your customer area.

Add-ons would be the first thing to check -- I can see several just in your screenshots. You should disable all add-ons in the control panel and do further tests. You will also want to test on a completely default style as well.

I also can't identify the site in question. Make sure you have it entered correctly in your customer area.
We have identified the problem, as the php-fpm nginx seemed to be corrupt. We restarted those processes and the forum is working again. Now the problem is that all the addons are disabled even though they are installed.

How can we enable them again? Thanks in advance.

Unless you edited config.php to disable listeners there, if they're enabled in the control panel there's no reason for them not to function.

Sorry for revive this topic.

The forum is still very slow. I found that disabling addons, the forum is perfect, but once you enable the forum loses an incredible speed. Continue the problems of a post 10 seconds later to send.

Therefore, I think the problem will be an addon or a server process. I don't know how to find out.

Greetings.

Top Bottom