Lady GaGa is a.....

She's an extremely talented and gifted artist... that is for sure. In a matter of a few years, she out did every singer in the world for YouTube visits... considering YouTube has been around quite some time now, and even Michael Jackson, U2, Madonna, all the big names... not even close. She smashed history in just a few years for audience numbers.

Talented...probably. But you seriously think she has made any beautiful music? For me it's all crap compared to the big names you are referring to.

It's not that hard to get popular very fast these days with the social media sites and the globalization. You really can't compare older artists with current ones. She is hyped over and over again by the media worldwide. A lot has to do with the fact that she is a bit of a misfit and this has given her a lot of free media attention, which in turn creates some kind of madness around the whole thing.

Probably stepping on a lot of toes right now, but I really don't care. I think she's one of the most overrated artists ever.

She's an extremely talented and gifted artist... that is for sure. In a matter of a few years, she out did every singer in the world for YouTube visits... considering YouTube has been around quite some time now, and even Michael Jackson, U2, Madonna, all the big names... not even close. She smashed history in just a few years for audience numbers.
Comparing her with U2 or Madonna is something I wouldn't do.

Madonna has been around for like 25+ years and she can still fill a 70k+ open air event with ease. Same for U2. YouTube visits are not everything.

Let's just wait and see where this Gaga will be in 25 years.

Imho overhyped. Her music isn't that great but she (or more precisely, her management) certainly knows how to attract the masses. In some way she tries to be like young Madonna was, but she lacks the quality and style.

LOL, I have hated Maid-Don-A since she came out, I guess I put her in the same class as Cher and Elton John, Gaga is using the same tactics Madonna used 20 years ago, so she is this generations 'clone Madonna'.

Sorry folks, I guess one who grew up on live Led Zep, Hendrix and 60's and 70's hard rock will never accept disco or many variations of pop music (Bee Gee's and a lot of attention whore pop).

If Justin Bieber, Emenem, Gaga, Beyonce and Miley Cyrus are "the thing" today I guess it is my time to pass from the music scene altogether.

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/09/14/lady-gaga-meat-dress-vma-2010/

That was almost as bad as Wacko Jacko getting his hair burned doing the Pepsi commercial.

She is so deranged..... these are the only reasons why I know of her:

1) Her "trip" to Heathrow Airport: http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/23/lady-gaga-fall-heathrow-airport-boots/

LOL, the folks running TMZ think the same way I do !!!

quote:

Looking like the illegitimate love child of Axl Rose, Madonna and Marilyn Manson, attention whore Lady Gaga bit it big time while unsuccessfully maneuvering through Heathrow airport in a pair of sensible leather chaps and comfy transatlantic travel platform boots on Wednesday.

I use to post a ton on the major Shakira forums and argue with those folks about what a moron I thought Madonna was, a lot of the members would get steamed about it, the kids there also liked Kelly Clarkson who I have never seen anything in along with Beyonce.

I hope this thread does not rank too high in Google, drawing all the Gaga fans here to argue with me about hating their girl, I guess I just need to keep my strong opinions to myself if that happens so I don't start cussing at Wacko Jacko, Gaga and Madonna fans.

Top Bottom