'Keywords' Meta Tag by xenCODE [Deleted]

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

'Keywords' Meta Tag by xenCODE (version 1.0.0) - A simple add-on to add your board's meta keywords to improve your site's SEO performance.

BroughttoyoubyxenCODE.png
Summary:
This is a simple add-on which will add a 'Keywords' meta tag to your forum's home page. and 'Keywords' meta tag is necessary to improve your forum's SEO performance.

Screenies:
View attachment 28788
Installation:...

Read more about this resource...

their own google adsense uses keywords to help search the best ads.

It now remains to create unique keywords for threads and forums

"Meta Description" is still very relevant - it'd be huge to have that on a per post basis perhaps only by admin or moderator (or defineable). Similar to Wordpress - this way I can customize how Google shows my results for each post!

Keywords are great, but they aren't what matters anymore.

Schema and Meta Descriptions are big - I'm currently editing my templates in my Wiki to include Schema tags so that's taken care of.

Hi,

I have a template xenCODE_Meta_Keywords and the code that besides is

Code:
<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'forum_list' OR 'EWRporta_Portal'"><xen:if is="{$xenOptions.xenCODE_Meta_Keyword} != ''">
    <meta name="keywords" content="{$xenOptions.    xenCODE_Meta_Keyword}" />
</xen:if></xen:if>

Using this block of code it is printing the meta keywords on the top of the head section. But on my article pages i have to load another set of meta keywords and i don't want this. I am loading a common container
Code:
PAGE_CONTAINER
for all pages. So this meta keywords loading twice on my article page. How can i avoid this xenCODE_Meta_Keywords loading for my article section?

That is an add-on so you would need to post in the add-on's discussion thread for support.

Also, you've posted in a public area so we can't verify if you're licensed or not. Please post in the appropriate forum for support. If you cannot post in support forums you need to make sure you own a valid license and your forum username is listed in the "Forum Users" page of the Customer Area.

How can i find out appropriate forum for my questions? Also i have added as an associated forum user for Spencer Forrest.

I have already merged your thread with what I presume is the resource, based on the description.

Top Bottom