1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Keywords' Meta Tag by xenCODE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Mr. Goodie2Shoes, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes Well-Known Member

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

'Keywords' Meta Tag by xenCODE (version 1.0.0) - A simple add-on to add your board's meta keywords to improve your site's SEO performance.

Read more about this resource...

TheVisitors likes this.
  2. M@rc

M@rc Well-Known Member

duydangle likes this.
  3. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Brandon Sheley likes this.
  4. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Mr. Goodie2Shoes likes this.
  5. FabioCesar

FabioCesar Member

their own google adsense uses keywords to help search the best ads.

It now remains to create unique keywords for threads and forums

6. B~Napier

B~Napier Member

"Meta Description" is still very relevant - it'd be huge to have that on a per post basis perhaps only by admin or moderator (or defineable). Similar to Wordpress - this way I can customize how Google shows my results for each post!

7. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

8. B~Napier

B~Napier Member

Keywords are great, but they aren't what matters anymore.

Schema and Meta Descriptions are big - I'm currently editing my templates in my Wiki to include Schema tags so that's taken care of.

9. Anoop

Anoop New Member

Hi,

I have a template xenCODE_Meta_Keywords and the code that besides is

Code:
    <xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} == 'forum_list' OR 'EWRporta_Portal'"><xen:if is="{$xenOptions.xenCODE_Meta_Keyword} != ''">
        <meta name="keywords" content="{$xenOptions.    xenCODE_Meta_Keyword}" />
    </xen:if></xen:if>
    Using this block of code it is printing the meta keywords on the top of the head section. But on my article pages i have to load another set of meta keywords and i don't want this. I am loading a common container
    Code:
    PAGE_CONTAINER
    for all pages. So this meta keywords loading twice on my article page. How can i avoid this xenCODE_Meta_Keywords loading for my article section?

10. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

That is an add-on so you would need to post in the add-on's discussion thread for support.

Also, you've posted in a public area so we can't verify if you're licensed or not. Please post in the appropriate forum for support. If you cannot post in support forums you need to make sure you own a valid license and your forum username is listed in the "Forum Users" page of the Customer Area.

11. Anoop

Anoop New Member

How can i find out appropriate forum for my questions? Also i have added as an associated forum user for Spencer Forrest.

12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have already merged your thread with what I presume is the resource, based on the description.

13. Anoop

Anoop New Member

Ok thanks.

14. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Does this still work?

15. Veer

Veer Well-Known Member

16. nukedi

nukedi Member

17. SoeHoe

SoeHoe Active Member

18. elisovs

elisovs Member

also interested in

19. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

It should work on all versions. Though keywords don't make much of a difference now :)

20. elisovs

elisovs Member

Set on a forum onlygamers.ru everything works thank Version 1.4.3