Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
hello, i love you addon use it much on my forums and i have suggestion would be nice to have when using addon with other languages such as russian or ukranian

can you please add possibility to link word forms (word declensions ) with adding asterisk to an ending
in russian you may have many declensions for a word and want count them too when linking main keyword.

i give example - when i link word кредит*, i want to count also word forms of this word with additional ending - кредита, кредиту, кредитом, кредите, кредитами etc

or at least to have an option to link keyword if it is the part of the word - example key is кредит to link within a word кредиты
the reason is to reduce the amount of work on adding all the word forms of the keyword
@Siropu so what you can say about this
can you add regex support to avoid adding ton of keywords?

and this one https://xenforo.com/community/threads/keyword-linking-by-siropu-paid.170435/post-1622708 would save time managing internal links

one more suggestion

due to the large number of keywords it would be great to have possibility to select multiple elements and perform actions with them (select via checkbox, move to group , clone, delete selected)

issue 1
search results within groups displaying all keywords whether they are in this group or not
which is confusing
1681577168191.png

issue 2
if i selected previously node field to include or exclude after that i cant remove my selection at all. it kinda annoing when making clones or editing ads.

can you please add checkbox option to activate-disable these options (as made on ads manager).
1681579053261.png
thank you for developing and updating this and your other awesome addons

issue (?)
after saving ad or keyword when being within a group it redirects me to default first page
when dealing with large number of keywords, you have to constantly return to the list in the group on and on after redirection
is it possible to take me back to where I was (group and position)

Last edited:
@Siropu - I just installed this and configured it to where I expect to see a keyword linked inside of a notice on a page node template. I don't see it linking though - should it work there?

Is there a way to sort the keyword alphabetically? (or have it do it by default) It would make it much easier to find the one you're looking for, or to see if you added it already.

You can use the "Filter" function to find keywords. Checking the "Prefix" box allows you to find keywords that start with a certain letter.

You can use the "Filter" function to find keywords. Checking the "Prefix" box allows you to find keywords that start with a certain letter.
Yep that works! Thx. Any plans to have it sort alphabetically by default in a future update?

@Siropu
I'd like the title of each AMS/SC/IMS item in a category to automatically be a keyword/keyphrase.
Please consider to add AMS/SC/IMS category settings for this:

☐ Turn item titles into keyword links
If this option is turned on, the item title will become a linked keyword, the snippet will be used as description and the URL will become the keyword link.

Last edited:
@Siropu
I'd like the title of each AMS/SC/IMS item in a category to automatically be a keyword/keyphrase.
Please consider to add AMS/SC/IMS category settings for this:

☐ Turn item titles into keyword links
If this option is turned on, the item title will become a linked keyword, the snippet will be used as description and the URL will become the keyword link.
I had asked about this in the past, but was just told that they do not do custom dev work.

I'm not asking for custom work, but am suggesting a feature that is obviously appealing to multiple people. Maybe this was not so apparent in the past. Its discussed in this thread as well in various other threads. (wiki related and otherwise) I hope @Siropu will consider my suggestion.

I'm not asking for custom work, but am suggesting a feature that is obviously appealing to multiple people. Maybe this was not so apparent in the past. Its discussed in this thread as well in various other threads. (wiki related and otherwise) I hope @Siropu will consider my suggestion.
Yeah, I contacted him privately as the feature request mostly went unnoticed figuring that funding the feature as part of the add-on (or a separate one) would get some traction.

I think I also brought it up to @Painbaker or @TickTackk, but don't remember where the conversation went as I've been busy with a lot of other things.

Your program is very robust I love it. I put everything under a group but I wish I could change the css for the entire group but you have to do it individually. :P

Top Bottom