Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
and also what do you think about adding keyword groups just for better and easier managent?
i have same keywords linking to different pages when they added in different nodes.
example: node a -> keyword linking to page a and for node b same keyword linking to page b
it would be much easier to manage having them in a different groups

Last edited:
few suggestions
  • add clone keyword
  • add import keywords from ads manager (have few hundred keywords to move from ads to keyword linking)

@Siropu It currently says this is for XF 2.1 and 2.2 but when you go to download on your domain it says 2.2+ only. Just an FYI.

Does the latest version work on 2.1.x?

In order to add existing keywords to a category, I could use the mass updates. This method is not very easy to use, though: I have to check every single keyword I want to process, which could be hundreds. Could there be a more easy way? Like Shift-Click first and last in a list, Ctrl-Click to add or remove single entries?

Also, I am quite reluctant to use mass update at all, because I am not sure what to do when I only want to change specific fields, like in this case only the category and nothing else. Here I think it would be great to be able to specifically not change fields, or the other way around, only to change specifically selected fields.

And maybe also being able to limit a mass update to a category without selecting every single keyword in it.

hello ive got this error when trying to import data from ads manager
i guess its somewhat related to keyword links at ads manager with individual rel attribute set which i set empty

for some reason i cant choose option not to define rel attribute at all, because nothing suits me when im setting keyword links to my internal pages
thats why i was forced to use empty individual attribute which causes errors on import

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: rel_custom in src/addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Service/ImportAdsManager.php at line 25
XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Service/ImportAdsManager.php at line 25
Siropu\KeywordLinking\Service\ImportAdsManager->import() in src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Xml.php at line 66
XF\ControllerPlugin\Xml->actionImport() in src/addons/Siropu/KeywordLinking/Admin/Controller/Keyword.php at line 159
Siropu\KeywordLinking\Admin\Controller\Keyword->actionImport() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
suggestion on rel attribute (ads manager and keyword linking)

reason

on creating and first time save i cant skip setting rel attribute and it would stay empty like this (no active select)
1680391176412.pngbut after editing keyword and saving this attribute will be automatically set to select first value (nofollow) which is not good when you using it linking on internal pages
1680391525543.png
as alternative you must set it mannually to individual and leave empty value every time you create keyword ad
i usually edit ads quite a lot to add new keywords and this is really adds a headache to remember to set the right select before saving

so my suggestion is
to add one more select and make it default with an option to not set any type of rel attribute

Last edited:
Top Bottom