Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
For us - keywords are helpfull for my members first and for SEO of course in the second sight. We use it to help members find significant content as fast and good as possible. I search engines can use it also - fine, its for us a nice bonus point.

How should a script find helpfull keywords out of wild member content? Can you more explain how do you will do that?
I was hoping someone would explain it for me! haha

How do you guys decide what keywords are good, and pointing to what sort of content?

I use it for cross-linking things. Like: special words, they we autolink to there explanations or for advertisment to autolink special words to other sites. It gives so many good ways to use it without focus only on SEO. :)

@Siropu
What I realy need ... a suggestion lilst:
  1. more funktions for export - I search a way to one click ALL (over all sites of my list) keywords to export ALL to edit them at mass and kill some not needed.
  2. helpfull will be some type of sorting funktions for the keyword list (A-Z, 0-9, most clicked, less clicked, since X days unused)
  3. some functionality for better use for advertisment with keywords (stats, sorting, reports)
I see much more potencial with this add-on. :cool:

Automation is basically lacking in all areas of XF. This bothers me a lot too since it has so much potential but without custom scripts one can't do much.

In this case in my use case I took all the custom thread field values as keywords (8-9k words). I am trying to create a wiki, like whenever this word comes up in the forum, it directs to its wiki page. But as you see you need to do it manually. In my case I got a script written and got it imported for one time only. Since then I do it manually, like added 300-400 words myself onto the existing words.

In any case, I can guarantee you that this addon for this price is just a killer. The value one gets out of it is insane. I can't live without this addon. Can't thank Siropu enough for this.

That depends on your specific site.

Once I get the add-on made, I plan to have one that generates keywords from Showcase items.
That would be awesome. It would save me so much time. I use Showcase as my Wiki, so this is great news. Much appreciated if you could share it with us.

For my lexic I use no add-on. I use default forum categories and threads with some custom CSS to make it optical like a wiki/lexic.
All threads then will hafe some tags and the Keyword Manager can automatic use them to make keywords from. Works good in one of my forums and only less trouble with add-ons who the developer breaks up. ;-)

im another who uses this keyword linking addon to link to showcase items. I also wish it was automatic for all created showcase items by name :)

based on the replies here (thanks everyone!) I guess a good source of keywords could be:

• forum names
  • important page names
  • keywords based off most popular threads on the site
  • top keywords that people search for on Google (which appear in the Google Search Console, formerly known as Webmaster Tools) relating to our site

We'll start manually I suppose then, based on the feedback in this thread, it seems like this provides very strong added value.

im another who uses this keyword linking addon to link to showcase items. I also wish it was automatic for all created showcase items by name :)
Hey! Could you give me some examples of this or show me site? I've been looking for a solution and think this may work for me, too.

I see there's a feature to link keywords in custom fields. Will this work with custom fields in showcase/ams too? That would be awesome. I think they're called Item fields.

I'm now the proud owner of this addon and an upgrade to my Ads Manager subscription thanks to the generous festive discount. Thanks Siropu!

Feature request -

The settings for each individual keyword, could the criteria be expanded to cover AMS and Showcase from Bobs Addons.

For example -

1671982922916.webp

You have Node Is, Node Is Not, Thread ID is Not - It would be helpful if these could be expanded to cover categories across both addons so we could have keywords designated for only those addons within certain categories.

It would be cool to have these set as default for each keyword created, too.

Thanks again!

Add-on uses XF's built in tooltips and they don't seem to work on mobile. I can make some changes to display the title and description in an overlay when tapped.
Did you ever came around to make those changes? On mobile devices tapping does not show the description.

hello, i love you addon use it much on my forums and i have suggestion would be nice to have when using addon with other languages such as russian or ukranian

can you please add possibility to link word forms (word declensions ) with adding asterisk to an ending
in russian you may have many declensions for a word and want count them too when linking main keyword.

i give example - when i link word кредит*, i want to count also word forms of this word with additional ending - кредита, кредиту, кредитом, кредите, кредитами etc

or at least to have an option to link keyword if it is the part of the word - example key is кредит to link within a word кредиты
the reason is to reduce the amount of work on adding all the word forms of the keyword

Last edited:
Top Bottom