Resource icon

KeyCAPTCHA - Interactive CAPTCHA 2.2

No permission to download

KeyCAPTCHA Team

KeyCAPTCHA Team submitted a new resource:

KeyCAPTCHA - Interactive CAPTCHA (version 2.0) - Unlike many other captchas, it does not require any text typing.

Social Features:
You may support charity funds by enabling social advertising in KeyCAPTCHA. Also you can earn money by specifying social and commercial advertising shares in KeyCAPTCHA on your website.
Free Variants of Using KeyCAPTCHA:
  1. Anti-spam protection. Social advertising. Monetization through commercial ads.
  2. Anti-spam protection. Monetization through commercial ads.
  3. Anti-spam protection. Social advertising.
  4. Anti-spam protection without any ads.

Read more about this resource...

I was excited about this, but it doesn't support mobile devices. There is no image and the person will get an error when attempting to register.

Reactions: HWS
I was excited about this, but it doesn't support mobile devices. There is no image and the person will get an error when attempting to register.
Which mobile devices?

Their site states:

Compatibility - The KeyCAPTCHA service operates in all modern browsers, and also on iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry.

I've just installed this on my site and I now wonder whether people love using this? I'm thinking people would spent lot of time aligning the parts in images and as soon as the mouse cursor moves out of the image; "align the parts" message shows up.

I'm going to see how it works for a few days.

I've just installed this on my site and I now wonder whether people love using this? I'm thinking people would spent lot of time aligning the parts in images and as soon as the mouse cursor moves out of the image; "align the parts" message shows up.

I'm going to see how it works for a few days.

A rough alignment is enough to make a success. A pinpoint alignment is not needed.

I wonder if there's a way to tell people that we only need a rough alignment. Can we write a message above above the image alignment area?

Tried the demo and seems you have to get it perfect to continue. Very frustrating. I've been trying for a solid three minutes and they don't seem to line up very well at all, always getting a solid white line between the images.

EDIT. It seems that is fine, but you don't get told that until you hit the 'Submit' button, when you just hover you get an error message that the image doesn't line up. It would definitely need a note to say that you can try with the rough alinement on the submit hover.

I would like to keep the Overlayer Popups (Contact us, Lost Password). will it be possible to add KeyCaptcha to them too?

Tried the demo and seems you have to get it perfect to continue. Very frustrating. I've been trying for a solid three minutes and they don't seem to line up very well at all, always getting a solid white line between the images.

EDIT. It seems that is fine, but you don't get told that until you hit the 'Submit' button, when you just hover you get an error message that the image doesn't line up. It would definitely need a note to say that you can try with the rough alinement on the submit hover.
I had the same experience.
I think it's a bad demo.

Top Bottom