Resource icon

KeyCAPTCHA - Interactive CAPTCHA 2.2

No permission to download
I'd move back to this if their was support for KeyCAPTCHA on the password reset request page. I emailed support but they gave me an alternative way to do it like that, but I shouldn't have to go a whole other route to use this plugin. I understand it's not supported on multiple pages, but maybe use 2 different API's for it or something?

Callback KeyCAPTCHA_KeyCAPTCHA::eek:ptionCaptchaRender is invalid (Invalid Class).
this is what i get when i try to install the plugin :/
May be you haven't upload files from 'upload' directory of the plugin?
Could you open support ticket on keycaptcha.com if it doesn't help?

We got the same issue that RCONN. We installed it on a stage server which does not have a DNS attached to the IP. So we connect to the forum using the IP directly.
It worked when we installed it (last week), however today we found out the option disepeared like describe below.

Any idea why?
Plus we would like to protect the thread reply with this tool. It is advertise on this page that it is possible:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/keycaptcha-interactive-captcha.987/
However in the official way to install it, there is no mention of such option. We use keyCaptacha v2.2:upload_2014-6-20_12-13-52.webp

I uninstalled the prior version of KeyCAPTCHA, installed the new version, and went to Options / User Registration, but there is no option to enable KeyCAPTCHA. (There is a KeyCAPTCHAPrivate Key field.) The only CAPTCHA options are "Use ReCAPTCHA" and "Use Question &Answer CAPTCHA". ???

KeyCAPTCHA is shown in Installed Addons (though curiously it doesn't have a version number).
Enable CAPTCHA for Guests

Thanks for your help.

Edit: we use XenForo 1.1.5

We got the same issue that RCONN. We installed it on a stage server which does not have a DNS attached to the IP. So we connect to the forum using the IP directly.
It worked when we installed it (last week), however today we found out the option disepeared like describe below.

Any idea why?
Plus we would like to protect the thread reply with this tool. It is advertise on this page that it is possible:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/keycaptcha-interactive-captcha.987/
However in the official way to install it, there is no mention of such option. We use keyCaptacha v2.2:View attachment 76297

Thanks for your help.

Edit: we use XenForo 1.1.5
You can try KeyCAPTCHA v2.1 - it has a little bit differ integration and it should helps.
We tried to repeat such error on our server but with no result, so I cannot why there are no keycaptcha option in captcha types(

You can try KeyCAPTCHA v2.1 - it has a little bit differ integration and it should helps.
We tried to repeat such error on our server but with no result, so I cannot why there are no keycaptcha option in captcha types(

Hi,

The keyCaptcha rework again. We think it was because the URL was an IP address. We made it a DNS.

Thank you for your support!

Will there be a fix for the contact form? I cant use this plug in because its broken on the contact. The code you gave to remove did not solve the problem plus i hate removing code to fix a plug in.

Did you do anything/install/upgrade anything? What plugins do you have?

When i first tested Xenforo with no addons just a clean install it is still broken. I think the addon needs an update obviously. It's nothing you have installed.

Top Bottom