Resource icon

KeyCAPTCHA - Interactive CAPTCHA 2.2

No permission to download
Great news!

Next week we will celebrate 3 years of our service. That is why we have a gift to our customers who registered before June 4, 2013.
The gift is a free 3-month usage of a paid KeyCAPTCHA enhancement.
So, what enhancement would you prefer?
1. Magnetic
2. M+
3. Personal

Please post just 1,2 or 3

We will count the results on June 30 and enable the most popular enhancement for our customers for 3 months.
Please note that the same public poll is also posted on other websites where KeyCAPTCHA plugins are published.
And the final result will depend on all public polls.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA Team

The poll is available here. Voting ends on July 31.

Best regards,
KeyCAPTCHA

Hmm doesn't look like keycaptcha works with 1.2. In the options there is a place to put in they key but there si no option to enable keycaptcha

Hmm doesn't look like keycaptcha works with 1.2. In the options there is a place to put in they key but there si no option to enable keycaptcha
KeyCAPTHCA plugin works fine with XenForo 1.2RC (just tested). You may try to uninstall/install addon. If it doesn't help, please open support ticket at keycaptcha.com

Anyone have an issue where it renders the "forgot my password" captcha useless making it impossible to use.
Please follow installation instruction:
19. If you would like to protect "Lost Password" form please complete the steps 20-31.

KeyCAPTHCA plugin works fine with XenForo 1.2RC (just tested). You may try to uninstall/install addon. If it doesn't help, please open support ticket at keycaptcha.com

Please follow installation instruction:
Unfortunately opening a support ticket does no good. They claim that stuff cannot be done due to how XenForo plugins are stored when in fact that does not play a role considering you can tie into all of XenForo areas just using the right format.

Now I have an error that is weird when using custom fields upon registration.
Code:
Server Error
Undefined offset: 1

[LIST=1]
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inXenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.phpat line96
[*]KeyCAPTCHA_CLASS->http_get()inXenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.phpat line120
[*]KeyCAPTCHA_CLASS->check_result()inXenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.phpat line220
[*]XenForo_Captcha_KeyCaptcha->isValid()inXenForo/Captcha/Abstract.phpat line129
[*]XenForo_Captcha_Abstract::validateDefault()inXenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.phpat line200
[*]XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionRegister()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line337
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run()in/public_html/index.phpat line13
[/LIST]

Unfortunately opening a support ticket does no good.
I've opened support tickets and found them quite helpful actually... they've gone way above and beyond typically to see if they can help get their product working, even to the point of integrating it with third party add-ons that haven't yet been developed to use KeyCaptcha.

Not for me, ran into the problem of the options going away after upgrading XenForo or installing a different add on forcing me to reinstall KeyCAPTCHA. Asked them to place into its own folder they claimed it couldn't but now I'm going to do it myself or use custom field with the callback.

Anyone have an issue where it renders the "forgot my password" captcha useless making it impossible to use.
i have trouble like this.when i test "forgot my password" it seem the keycaptcha dosn't show up.i lread follow all entire installation instruction
19. If you would like to protect "Lost Password" form please complete the steps 20-31.

20. Choose "Appearance" from the top menu.

21. Choose "Styles & Templates" -> "Templates" from the left menu.

22. Find and click on "login_bar_form" template.

23. Find lines contain "{xen:link lost-password}".

24. And delete "class="OverlayTrigger OverlayCloser"" from these lines.

25. Click "Save and Exit" button.
but still not work.
how to disable this add on in "forgot my password"?

Any plans to update this to Xenforo 1.2.1?

I get the following:

ErrorException: fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to back12.keycaptcha.com:80 (Connection timed out) - library/XenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.php:79

Any plans to update this to Xenforo 1.2.1?

I get the following:

ErrorException: fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to back12.keycaptcha.com:80 (Connection timed out) - library/XenForo/Captcha/KeyCaptcha.php:79
I get this too. It looks like a problem with their servers and this is not XenForo related.

I uninstalled the prior version of KeyCAPTCHA, installed the new version, and went to Options / User Registration, but there is no option to enable KeyCAPTCHA. (There is a KeyCAPTCHAPrivate Key field.) The only CAPTCHA options are "Use ReCAPTCHA" and "Use Question &Answer CAPTCHA". ???

KeyCAPTCHA is shown in Installed Addons (though curiously it doesn't have a version number).
Enable CAPTCHA for Guests

Im using XenForo 1.2.0 with KeyCAPTCHA 2.2 and followed all the installation instructions. On the page for new registrations KeyCAPTCHA is working great, but it doesn't show up in the contact form (overlay) for guests. I reinstalled the addon, but that didn't helped.

Top Bottom